Old 02-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #1

Squeaky floor 34RLSA

I have a 34RLSA 2010 and in the bed room you can feel the floor plywood has raised at the joint . Near the entrance to the bedroom .Every time we walk over it it creeks... Looked underneath and the noise is coming from exactly where the wall from the front compartment to the basement is divided. Im thinking of taking up the carpet and driving srews down through the plywood in to the aluminum floor joist.
Any thoughts out there
Barry

Old 02-18-2016, 08:56 PM   #2

Mine has does it in the bedroom or bathroom sometimes. If leveled up good normally with no squeaks.

Think your washer/dryer lines will next the wall under the slide. Not sure if the heat goes up that far.

Heard of people have put shims of wood between the floor and brace from the bottom. Not sure if you can do that there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 02-19-2016, 10:59 AM   #3

I can see the red/ blue clothes washer lines and the heat duct stops just before the bed. the plywood floor joint is raised about 1/4 inch starting at the foot of the bed corner to the dresser. I took the floor register off lifter the carpet a and there is a black vinyl layer im thinking to seal the bed room floor from the basement. Im curious why it happened. and if any others had the same problem and how it was fixed or im just the lucky one.
Barry