Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #1

Switch panel help

so this is an '05 34rgts cedar creek 5th wheel, and the prior owner went thru this, but wasn't real comfortable with what all the switches were. I've looked thru the owners manual, but didn't see a clear layout /description of these. Most are self explanatory. For instance, from top left - clockwise - Fan, levels of tanks/battery (what's a galley tank? - fresh water is above battery) bottom left is Heater(water ?) and right is pump (for what?) then there's a "tank heater" label (?) is that for the single red button? how is that different then the one above? next is glide in/out - easy enough - then the 4 buttons - for lights - right is internal lights, other 3 are external. Above that, the single switch apparently turns on /off the glide in/out motors?

How close am I ? Any help?
gj953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 01:18 PM   #2

hmm, pic didn't attach.

there. I think that will fix it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-20150619_115458.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	80456  
Old 06-19-2015, 06:55 PM   #3

Under the "H2O" heading, the "heater" is for your hot water heater and the "pump" button is for your water pump when you are not hooked up to city water. It draws from your fresh water tank. "Tank heater" button is for when you are camping in cold weather to keep things from freezing. ( hopefully )

Good luck,
Don
dmdrj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 08:52 AM   #4

AH!!! Thank you very much!!!!
Old 06-24-2015, 02:37 PM   #5

Galley tank should be your kitchen sink tank. Maybe even washer/dryer drain if so equipped
Old 06-30-2015, 04:44 PM   #6

Aha!!! another item found - the heat dump vent near the A/C ...! figured it out! the thermostat near the furnace/AC controls! sheesh. I was trying to figure out how to turn that on since we moved in!