Old 03-18-2015, 02:36 PM   #1
Utah Kid

Does anyone know if you can track the building of your new Cedar Creek from the factory? Its going on 8 weeks and no word. Just wondering😏

Roncross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
Not sure about CC, but check with your dealer. I got two emails yesterday from my dealer, RVWholesalers. The first stating my Sabre was going into production. The second stating a off line or completion date of April 9. I had emailed my dealer a week ago asking if they heard anything and they hadn't.

Joel and Teresa
2016 Sabre 34TBOK
2006 GMC 3500 CC LB DRW 4X4
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #3
Patience my friend

I'd being bugging the dealership. It's there job to keep you informed. When I ordered mine the salesman at the dealer kept me updated. I have heard that current build time is 8-10 weeks. That changes based on how other people ordered at the same time as you. Nothing can be done about that. Keep in mind that the time between when it is finished being built and when it arrives at the dealer can vary. The factory doesn't do the delivery, its done by third party transportation companies. It all comes down to availabilty of drivers, which I have heard there is a shortage of. There is nothing that can be done to speed that part up. Plus the time it takes for the dealer to prep it for delivery. I found it to be the most frustrating part of buying the RV. Then I reminded myself that if I hadn't insisted on having it equipped just the way and having it at the best deal around. I could have just bought one off a dealers lot. Glad I put up with the wait. Got exactly what I wanted at the price I liked. It is worth the wait.
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 3500 CC DRW Diesel
2014 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
wanderer69 is offline   Reply With Quote