Old 12-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismh View Post
Thanks for sharing your experience. F.R.O.G. Bob suggested that I no longer comment on this subject because we are trying to work with CC so we donít want to do anything to make them unwilling to help if they decide to do so.
We did pick it up today and got it home safe so that was good.
Unfortunately for whatever reason after we winterized trailer in October at dealers, when we realized we probably wouldnít get it back before it got too cold, we got it home and heard the waterpump running in trailer and knew we shut it off. Turns out someone at dealer hooked up trailer and ran water through it. Filter housing instead of being the pink like we had left it was full of clear water. Husband was very angry, they used the bathroom sink for some reason. Called Dealer and naturally they denied it. So imagine what more would have been ruined if we hadnít caught that before spring. So in this instance thank god we picked it up and heard that pump running.
Reran antifreeze through all the faucets so hopefully we are good there again.
Did you open the black tank valve? I would bet the tech left a gift for you before he washed his hands in your sink.

crunchman12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 07:24 AM   #92

Lippert has been paying for this issue for years I know. As said pay a reputable repair place to drop the fiberglass and take pictures of any frame damage and cracked welds. Fax these to Lippert and I am sure they will either pay to have your RV fixed or have it loaded into a flatbed and taken to Lippert and they will fix it.

I went through this as said but found I did not have any damage. When the RV Repair place contacted Lippert they said if I did have broken welds they would pay the cost of dropping the front fiberglass if not I had to pay the cost.

From the pictures you uploaded I agree you have cracked welds somewhere in your pin box frame. I know people who had this and Lippert fixed it better than ever so as said just find a company and have it checked out.

You paid lot's of money for your Cedar Creek and it will be A-OK just document the damage and then send Lippert pictures and you will find they will corporate with you once they see actual cracked weld issues.

Best of luck have a super Holiday

USMC Medically Retired Semper fi
brucec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #93

On my Wildcat Sterling it seemed like the floor or something was moving to the right and pushing my LP tanks out the side. After awhile you could not close the door where the LP tanks were sitting at. The floor was leaving the wall as the crack between the floor and wall down the hall got wider. I bet something was wrong with the frame
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:13 PM   #94

for sure better get it checked out

paulrb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, frame, wheel