Old 04-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #11
Plain Old Member
Hey as long as it works. I doubt we'll put one in ours, as wife has the wireless printer and other office stuff set up on the side I'd need to put it on. She's well aware of my thoughts, but she does most of the laundry (mainly because I'm gone to work 6 months a year), and will have the ultimate say so. Probably back to the drawing board and maybe put one in the cargo trailer.

John and Rebecca Dickson
Emma-7 / Little John-5 / Iva-1
Full Timing Again, Rev B
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:06 PM   #12
We have separates. You can do two things at a time. Gonna add up savings, convenience and clean appliances over our planned long trips. We have no regrets. When parked for several days or more we use a tripod for a bit of added stability.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Forest River Forums mobile app

Cedar Creek 36CKTS
F350 Lariat ("Big Blue")
Papicamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew
The Splendide uses 11 amps to operate so the 65 amp is a misprint. You need a 15 amp circuit breaker to run this safely. Wildcat Chris said on the Wildcat327ck the vent goes throught the floor of the closet and is marked on the underside.
Ed & Ruthann / Toby and Tucker
2014 GMC Sierra Crewcab 2500 Duramax
2014 Wildcat 327ck
2015 129 nites
2016 40 nites
elind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:01 AM   #14
We got the separate Splendide washer and dryer and bought the stacking kit. I did all the work myself, including cutting a hole for the vent. That was the scary part! I measured about 30 times before I cut. Then, wouldn't you know it, there were 120 VAC wires right there. Fortunately, I only cut deep enough to remove the inner panel. There was enough slack in the wires that I could mover them to the side and continue cutting. Yes, we lost closet space, but we love the washer and dryer. So, I modified my closet to maximize hanging space. You can see it here: Cedar Creek RV Owners Club • View topic - Closet mod

2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #15
I love how you added rods to hang more clothes. What a good idea. CC has removed the carousel. That was a waste of space.
As to the 65 amp service, whether you get the stackable or combo washer or the generator, it says the CC will be wired for 65 amp for those appliances. We also thought it was a misprint on the order form but were told it was not a misprint. I will update once we pick the unit up and we can see it for ourselves.
Sewhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:03 PM   #16
Update- I tried out our Spendide washer/dryer combo. It works great. It took 45 minutes to wash and I set it for 40 minutes to dry. The clothes were dry and not wrinkled. It was also very quiet and didn't shake the CC36 ckts as much as I thought it would. I am happy we had the factory install it. They omitted the shelfs from the left side and put the drawers there. They moved the washer hookups back to the right side in the 2015.

Sewhappy is offline   Reply With Quote