Old 07-29-2016, 01:20 PM   #41
wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock123 View Post
I'm going to Camping World today and look at the vent kit and see if I can put the vent last. I called Cedar Creek today and the man I talked to said he didn't know. I left a message with Denise Davis as they are not working today or Monday. I asked the person I talked to that since I was going to the factory in October for front cap replacement could they install the washer/dryer, he said ask Denise. It's worth a shot, all they can say is no.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
it easier then what you think, went in pretty easy.

2008 Dodge 3500 Dually, Cummins. Amsoil Bypass Oil Filter, 36 Gal aux fuel tank. Mag Hytec Trans pan. Mag Hytec Diff Pan. 6 speed autostick. 3:73, Timbrens, Smarty JR. Equipped.
2016 Cedar Creek 38FB2

2016 Camping Days=38
wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 01:45 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wls View Post
it easier then what you think, went in pretty easy.

Did you put washer/dryer in a closet? Upstairs or downstairs? Upstairs would not be a problem as I could get behind the unit but downstairs in my closet there is no room anywhere

spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 02:04 PM   #43
wls

Quote:
Did you put washer/dryer in a closet? Upstairs or downstairs? Upstairs would not be a problem as I could get behind the unit but downstairs in my closet there is no room anywhere

I have the front bath, had to take it up stairs, thru the bedroom, and bathroom to the closet. Pretty tight quarters. The washer is pretty much a no brainer, but the dryer you have to plan out, like what to hook up first, I put the elbow on the dryer, connected the hose. I lifted up the dryer, wife more or less guided the hose for me. All in all tight but can be done.
2008 Dodge 3500 Dually, Cummins. Amsoil Bypass Oil Filter, 36 Gal aux fuel tank. Mag Hytec Trans pan. Mag Hytec Diff Pan. 6 speed autostick. 3:73, Timbrens, Smarty JR. Equipped.
2016 Cedar Creek 38FB2

2016 Camping Days=38
Old 07-29-2016, 06:35 PM   #44

YUP. Hose would have to be hooked up to the outside vent first. Then, someone would have to hold the dryer near the opening or resting on the front of the washer at an angle so the second person can hook the vent hose to the back of the dryer and plug it in.

2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
[SIZE=2]2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 06:35 PM   #45

I have a 32RL and believe me no one can guide the hose in, no room. A combo would not be much trouble to get in but what I want is a stacked unit. The vent is going to have to go in last. Maybe Denise can tell me the best way to install the unit

Old 07-29-2016, 07:33 PM   #46

Went to Camping World today and was told it would cost from one hundred bucks to get the drawers and shelves out or more, tech said he didn't think it would be more than two hundred bucks but not to quote him. I got half of that out now. I'm going to put that stacked unit in myself. I think I can save enough to put me in a microwave/convection oven in. The hole will be the problem and vent. After this I'm going to install a Trav'ler satellite antenna on camper

Old 07-29-2016, 07:47 PM   #47

Quote:
Went to Camping World today and was told it would cost from one hundred bucks to get the drawers and shelves out or more, tech said he didn't think it would be more than two hundred bucks but not to quote him. I got half of that out now. I'm going to put that stacked unit in myself. I think I can save enough to put me in a microwave/convection oven in. The hole will be the problem and vent. After this I'm going to install a Trav'ler satellite antenna on camper

Bring everything to FROG. You'll have plenty of help!

2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
[SIZE=2]2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:05 PM   #48

I got all the shelves out and drawers out tonight and that saved a few bucks. I will order the washer/dryer next week from Camping World and go pick it up. I could save two bucks if I ordered the unit online but this way if something is wrong with unit I will not have far to take it. I'm going to put a vent elbow on vent of dryer and a stacked kit, also a brackets to keep unit from moving. That goes on the feet on front of washer, I think

Old 07-29-2016, 09:45 PM   #49
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

I put a combo in my Wildcat front closet and I had to put the vent through the floor. It was the only place I could vent it.
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 06:15 AM   #50
wls

Quote:
I got all the shelves out and drawers out tonight and that saved a few bucks. I will order the washer/dryer next week from Camping World and go pick it up. I could save two bucks if I ordered the unit online but this way if something is wrong with unit I will not have far to take it. I'm going to put a vent elbow on vent of dryer and a stacked kit, also a brackets to keep unit from moving. That goes on the feet on front of washer, I think

the brackets on the washer feet, I could only get 3 on

2016 Cedar Creek 38FB2

2016 Camping Days=38