Old 01-05-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
jlf

Who to contact?

Happy New Year's everyone! Hope everyone's holidays were nothing but joy and happiness. We stayed two weeks at Disney's Ft wilderness in our new Silverback so you won't hear any complaints here. Reason for this thread is because I am looking for Forest Rivers email address if you want to complain about a dealership. Some of the links that are given out is for warranties and another is for parts. We bought our 2014 rls back in Sept 2013. And as of today, the dealer has not responded to our problems. We feel if you are paying that type of money, the dealer should keep you happy and satisfied. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #2

Have you contacted the owner of the dealership? If you have done this and are not satisfied with the OWNER of the dealership, try this person:
Danette Ray (Warranty Administrator, East)
Email: dray@forestriverinc.com
Phone: (260) 593-2425

An owner can't fix a staff issue he or she is not aware of.

rjf7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #3
Fulltime family RVer

I'm not sure who I would contact other than the warranty contact for your manufacturer. I'm not sure what you can expect to happen except that they help you find another dealer/service center to do the work.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:50 PM   #4
jlf

We have tried since September to get things straighten out with out any luck. When they installed the 3,000 satellite system, they poked a hole in the black tank vent pipe. They also left cables all over the place in the bedroom. I also don't believe anything will come out of reporting this dealership, but I told my hubby I would try to find out
Old 01-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
Fulltime family RVer

Start with your manufacturer's warranty contact. If nothing else, it'll hopefully get you to a competent service center or a mobile RV tech or something.

There is a PDF floating around that tells who all of the contacts are. You can find your make in there.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:51 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Start with your manufacturer's warranty contact. If nothing else, it'll hopefully get you to a competent service center or a mobile RV tech or something.

There is a PDF floating around that tells who all of the contacts are. You can find your make in there.
I provided the name, email address and telephone number of the Warranty Administrator, East...hopefully this will do!
rjf7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #7
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjf7g View Post
I provided the name, email address and telephone number of the Warranty Administrator, East...hopefully this will do!

Sounds good to me!