Old 08-11-2016, 12:17 PM   #11

I wish it was mine. DW saw the new video on the new C/C and really liked what she saw, they are pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #12

Congrats!

Hope you enjoy yours as we have ours!

DJNCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #13

I have seen several of those brown caps faded after a couple years, the new ones delivered/ ordered after 7/1/16 according to the new video on FR website shows the front cap with metallic paint with a clearcoat finish which should help with the fading, I am sure that is why they changed it. The color and graphics on the front cap is totally different as well, looks similar to the Champagne Edition front cap.

Old 08-11-2016, 04:04 PM   #14

Congrats! We looked at the 36CKTS too, but decided we just didn't want to go with that long of a rig for numerous reasons. We will be ordering a 34RL2 in the near future and moving over from the same SOB manufacturer.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:08 PM   #15

That 34RL2 is around 41ft, with that large bathroom with 2 sinks, it added a lot of length to that rig, better verify 100% before you sign the papers on that one, I prefer that floorplan too but it's way too long for me, the 34RE is perfect length and hitch weight for me!
Old 08-11-2016, 04:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivermann View Post
That 34RL2 is around 41ft, with that large bathroom with 2 sinks, it added a lot of length to that rig, better verify 100% before you sign the papers on that one, I prefer that floorplan too but it's way too long for me, the 34RE is perfect length and hitch weight for me!

The last I looked at Cedar Creek website the 34RL2 did not have the sepecific weights, where are you getting your information at?

Old 08-11-2016, 04:20 PM   #17

I emailed FR directly and I also asked Dick Gores RV that actually has the unit on this lot, he measure it... I knew it had to be over 40 ft adding that bathroom of that size onto the 34RL length alone would add at least several more feet to the length... plus all that added weight up toward the front with those sinks and cabinet has to add additional hitch weight...if you find out otherwise, let me know.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:29 PM   #18

If you compare the floor plans, they have taken space out of the kitchen to add to the bath. There is no pantry, how can it be longer than the 36CK2? Plus the bedroom slide is smaller...

Believe me, not ordering until I can see one and FR publishes the specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivermann View Post
Old 08-11-2016, 04:38 PM   #19

I am only the messenger here about what I heard about the length, guess we will find out once they publish it online....
Old 08-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #20

If you look at the diagram CC has the shower that goes across the back on the 34RL and on the 34RL2 the shower is on the side. I bet it's no longer than the 34RL. But who knows, but I would not think the 34RL2 would be longer than the 36CKTS

Tags
trailer