Originally Posted by h20guy
Thanks for the responses everyone! I have just winterized and stored my 319DS 2 weeks ago and when I went to check on it today the batteries have drained down quite a bit. UGHH. I had my motorhome plugged into AC all day while I was winterizing it and cleaning it up and when I put it in storage they showed to be fully charged. I had the switch shut off, the front Radio off, the 5 Amp fuse that controls the CO2 detector removed and still something is draining the house batteries?? I'm starting to wonder if the coach shutoff switch was wired correctly? Any other ideas and should I remove the other 5 amp fuse that's next to the one that I did remove as well?
Look at your radio in front of the TV. Mine keeps the stations remembered and had the blue background light on even with the battery disconnect switch in off position. It may be directly wired to batteries.
Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums