Old 05-28-2016, 04:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmcoast406qs View Post
Just purchased this 2013 Sports Coach 406QS... Took 3 hour class on all systems, but can't understand how to get the steps to retract when parking/storing the coach. What am I missing?
Your coach may be different, but in my 404RB there is a switch inside the door on the left. I believe it is labeled 'step'. That is the switch that keeps the step from going in and out when parked. Toggle that switch to see if your step goes in.

Old 05-28-2016, 05:37 PM   #12

I agree, that's what I do also

Old 05-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmcoast406qs View Post
Just purchased this 2013 Sports Coach 406QS... Took 3 hour class on all systems, but can't understand how to get the steps to retract when parking/storing the coach. What am I missing?
We have a switch on the inside control panel next to the door that says electric step that controls whether it stays out or goes in and out when you open & close door
Old 06-02-2016, 01:11 PM   #14

We have a 2016 sports coach cross country 407bh. We are trying to find the water valve to the refrigerator so that the ice maker and water feature will work. Do you know where that valve is located?
Old 06-02-2016, 02:14 PM   #15

Does yours have a residential refrigerator? Mine does and I leave the invertor on and everything works
Old 06-02-2016, 02:39 PM   #16

water valve

yes we have a residential fridge and we have only used the generator not the invertor. We are thinking the water valve must be off. The service department who did the walk through with us on day of delivery only opened a cabinet and said the valve should be here. We never actually looked at it.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:27 PM   #17

We found the valve. It is behind a panel under the sink. You have to remove the drawer from under the stove and a small child would have to reach in to turn it on. It is not in a easy location at all!
Old 06-02-2016, 10:55 PM   #18

Is anything ever easy!������
Old 06-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #19

Hey everyone!
We have 2013 Coachmen Pathfinder 404RB that we bought used in 2015. We really like the coach & have had some issues that Coachmen has taken care of.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer ...

We have the residential refrigerator that's on the big slide on the drivers side. Underneath the slide there's a water line that is attached to a rubber-like apparatus that hangs outside. Upon retracting the slide hubby has to hold it up with something so it doesn't get caught in the slide & get kinked. We've not found a solution to this problem. Has anyone had this problem & if so what was your fix? (Provide pictures if possible)

Looking forward to a solution for this issue!! Thanks!!!
Old 06-12-2016, 04:17 PM   #20

Sorry, not had that problem

Tags
sport