Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #1

Are there any Mirada 35bh owners out there?

We currently own the Prime Time 2013 Tracer TT 3150bhd. We do love it, but we stumbled upon the Mirada 35bh. It has EVERYTHING we could want in an Rv (except the outdoor kitchen lol). We were just wondering if anyone has one & how they like it. Any reviews would be great.
Thanks
Old 06-05-2014, 07:43 AM   #2
2008 Mirada 350 DS

I have A 2008 Coachman mirada350 ds. It is a bunkhouse rv. We have enjoyed this RV for two years and are happy with driving it locally. We have not gone more than 4 hrs. from home yet. I have an issue with the single valve for winterizing and have some issue with draining of chassis battery. I have found that 2008 was a transition year and an accurate manual is been impossible to find. Check for that.
awall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:19 PM   #3

I have a 2011 Mirada 35BH. We like it a lot. I wish mine had the 22" tires, it has the 19" ones, and I will be getting a front sway bar to help with the roll when cornering.
We have only had it for about 5 months now but we have been on a 1/2 dozen weekend trips and a week'er and with 2 kids and 2 100lbs shepherds we still have good room inside. Ours came with SAT an inverter and solar panels so it has a lot of the toys. but it is easy to drive and sets up fast with the auto leveling jacks.
All and all I do not have any very bad things to say about it but the normal little things that all RV have.
Things I want my next RV to have Outdoor entertainment center, larger shower (this corner one is not bad but I have seen some of the other models and they have really big showers), larger storage hatches(with openers) for the basement.

San Diego, CA
calebgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 01:51 PM   #4

I have a 2012 35DS and we love the coach. Just after I purchased the coach my steps stopped working. I changed the step motor and it good to go. The sliding door at the full bath in the back came loose at the support guide strip that's sandwiched between the two panels. I used my air nail gun to put braid nails in and it fine now. I will say that you should run your geny at least once a month at 50% load to keep the unit working realiably. The Ford V10 engine is good but as usual it burns gas at 6MPG. We only have 5000 miles on the coach, but when I retire in a year and a half we plan on going to the west coast leaving Georgia behind for about 6 months. That will be the big test. leaving for Noth Georgia for a week soon, that will be another test. So, as I move forward to retirement i will test the coach out making sure I understand everything possible. I also purlchased an extended warranty in hope it would save me from major breakdown money out of my pocket. Thanks, BS from Savannah Ga.
sheltonbh1355 is offline   Reply With Quote