Old 03-20-2015, 03:40 PM   #11
So how does one of these antenna's work? I see the four cables coming off it but how does that help a cell phone or wifi situation? Does it receive and then rebroadcast a stronger signal? Is that why you would like to mount one?

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:16 PM   #12
Originally Posted by dflick View Post
We have a 2015 404RB and I am installing a combination 4 wire antenna to support WIFI, GPS and Cellular. The link is below:

Since this must be mounted on the roof, is there a best pathway to get the wires to the dash? I see the sat TV plate and the FM radio antenna already there and I was thinking about installing just to the driver or passenger side of the roof near the FM antenna. I see that the cabinets are too far forward to go straight through the top of them so I was hoping someone could provide guidance. I was hoping that a path already exists.

What are you using for a modem? Not that I EVER want to be that connected when I'm camping, I have mobile platforms I'm always looking for a better solution for comms for.

geotex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:48 PM   #13
I had an LG sound bar installed. It works great and no muffed sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

2014 Mirada 35DL
2016 Chevrolet Colorado Crewcab 4x4
jgallego is offline   Reply With Quote

antenna, roo, roof