Old 03-06-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
Bucket list across the USA.

Purchased a 2012 Mirada 35ds last year and having 8 camping trips we love the RV. We are planning a bucket list trip covering the country in 2016 that will cover 14,000 miles and more than 6 months. My question would be to see if any members have any suggestions concerning the mechanics and other RV ammenities? What problems were experenced during such a trip? And would anyone have any tips to consider? I believe the V10 will make it, we won't be pulling another vehical. The cooler months will be in the South and the hot months will be up north.

During 2014 and the upcoming 2015 trips we will be getting to know our RV from top to bottom. Any tips here? Thanks Bennie & Lori

sheltonbh1355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:02 PM   #2
Former Full Timer
That is a very wide query. Not something I can do justice to on a smart phone. The best thing you can do is what you said you were doing 6 months ago. That being said, if you have questions with specificity, I would think you would get a better response.

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is:
Be satisfied with your opinions
and content with your knowledge.
Elbert Hubbard
Duckogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:10 PM   #3
One great tip would be to take me, I can fix things, I won't talk much, personal hygiene is good. Heck, you can even adopt me if you want to claim me on your taxes! I dream of that trip.
2006 2500HD Duramax CCSB 2WD
2014 Crusader 285RET
Nights camped in 2013 - not enough!
Nights camped in 2014 37

Nights camped in 2015 40
Nights camped in 2016 35
Crusadernoob is offline   Reply With Quote