Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
1nshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Annapolis Area
Posts: 250
go6car,
You might tell nelsonc about the transmitter receiver system you are using. All they would have to do is use a HDMI switcher as input to the transmitter and then they could have multiple sources sent to their 'other' TV's in HD.
__________________

__________________
2013 Encounter 37TZ, Chalet Pkg, Escape Hybrid Toad,
Denis & Gail & Dixie the Blue Merle Sheltie
1nshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:27 AM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Manchester, MD
Posts: 16
Hey, looks great !!
I figure mine will look just like it.
BTW, do you know when your new coach was built ?
I'm curious as to just how similar (or different) our coaches are. When I viewed 2013's from different sources on the internet, I saw some differences that didn't have anything to do with options, or color/pattern schemes.
Where did you get your coach from, and where do you live ?
Ed
__________________

__________________
Ed Kuhlman
2014 Mirada 35DL
2006 Saturn Ion
Blue Ox Tow Bar
Brake Buddy (proportional)
ekuhlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
go6car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nshort View Post
go6car,
You might tell nelsonc about the transmitter receiver system you are using. All they would have to do is use a HDMI switcher as input to the transmitter and then they could have multiple sources sent to their 'other' TV's in HD.

Good point. I used Actiontec's system (pricey, but worth it for what we were trying to do - see my other thread on here about hooking up a DISH Tailgater).

MyWirelessTV Multi-Room Wireless HD Video Kit - MWTV200R, MWTV200T
__________________
2013 Coachmen Encounter 36KS
(Forest River adopted cousin! )
2004 Jeep Wrangler
go6car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #14
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
Really Nice! Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing.
__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
_nelsonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekuhlman View Post
Hey, looks great !!
I figure mine will look just like it.
BTW, do you know when your new coach was built ?
I'm curious as to just how similar (or different) our coaches are. When I viewed 2013's from different sources on the internet, I saw some differences that didn't have anything to do with options, or color/pattern schemes.
Where did you get your coach from, and where do you live ?
Ed
Just noticed that you wanted to know build date. Looks like it was 8/28/12. Wow, been sitting around since last fall.
__________________
_nelsonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
harlekuin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Hello... New to this forum. We have a 2013 Mirada 35DLF also. The 1.5 bath is the best part! But hopefully one of you can answer a question - on the passenger side A/C vents - I just cannot get them to close off all the way. Sometimes husband likes it cooler and I'm freezing. No matter what way I turn them, I still get air.

On a side note, my husband altered the TV in the bedroom also. You can't lay in the bed and watch TV that is pointing straight ahead. He removed it, put some stand outs, and a tilt then snugged it down. Really nice now.

Anyway, TIA for any assistance.

Lori/Dave
__________________
2013 Coachmen Mirada 35DL
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
harlekuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:26 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
_nelsonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlekuin View Post
Hello... New to this forum. We have a 2013 Mirada 35DLF also. The 1.5 bath is the best part! But hopefully one of you can answer a question - on the passenger side A/C vents - I just cannot get them to close off all the way. Sometimes husband likes it cooler and I'm freezing. No matter what way I turn them, I still get air.

On a side note, my husband altered the TV in the bedroom also. You can't lay in the bed and watch TV that is pointing straight ahead. He removed it, put some stand outs, and a tilt then snugged it down. Really nice now.

Anyway, TIA for any assistance.

Lori/Dave
I noticed that the blacks were not very clear on the bedroom tv which I assumed was due to the angle. I have one of those tilt mounts too. Maybe I'll install it.

Regarding the vents, my friend just uses a blanket. Car or coach, it doesn't matter. I always keep it colder than she likes. Get some funny looks running down the road, her in her blanket and it in the mid 70's out. :-)
__________________
_nelsonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
harlekuin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by _nelsonc View Post
I noticed that the blacks were not very clear on the bedroom tv which I assumed was due to the angle. I have one of those tilt mounts too. Maybe I'll install it.

Regarding the vents, my friend just uses a blanket. Car or coach, it doesn't matter. I always keep it colder than she likes. Get some funny looks running down the road, her in her blanket and it in the mid 70's out. :-)
Hahhaha..well, I'm good with using a blanket. I thought I was just missing something not being able to close them.

Re: the TV, I know my husband had to do some drilling and tightening it down was a bear so if you run into issues, perhaps he can give some suggestions.

Thanks much for the info.

Lori
__________________
2013 Coachmen Mirada 35DL
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
harlekuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
_nelsonc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 100
I have run into a few serious issues since my last post. The biggest of which is the dinette slide is no longer seating properly. Also have some issues with the headlights, windshield washers, shower doors and damage to one of the storage compartment doors. I also have a leak in the wet bay that needs to be corrected. The unit is currently at the dealer awaiting repairs. Wish me luck in getting the unit back before Memorial Day!!
__________________
_nelsonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
1nshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Annapolis Area
Posts: 250
marada issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nelsonc View Post
I have run into a few serious issues since my last post. The biggest of which is the dinette slide is no longer seating properly. Also have some issues with the headlights, windshield washers, shower doors and damage to one of the storage compartment doors. I also have a leak in the wet bay that needs to be corrected. The unit is currently at the dealer awaiting repairs. Wish me luck in getting the unit back before Memorial Day!!
Nelsonc,
The headlights are minor, they were not aligned from the factory. Ours was brought up 4 clicks and that settled the light problem. The wiper/washers you will have to live with...they are weak. I am working on a solution. When I have some news I will publish details and pictures. What is the problem with the shower doors?
The slide could just be an adjustment to the cables...anything else will take some time to fix and hopefully no seal problems. We had a similar problem but a seal was damaged..took a month (dealers were busy).
Good luck for Memorial day, hope you make it.
__________________

__________________
2013 Encounter 37TZ, Chalet Pkg, Escape Hybrid Toad,
Denis & Gail & Dixie the Blue Merle Sheltie
1nshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.