Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
Nevada

Concord 300DS sink conversion

My wife and I are looking to buy a 2016 Concord 300DS. We've found one we like from a local dealer with one exception. This coach has the single sink in the kitchen. My wife really wants the double sink. Has anyone replaced the single sink with the double and if so was the conversion easy?
Old 05-18-2016, 03:15 PM   #2
Land of the Midnightsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebriggs View Post
My wife and I are looking to buy a 2016 Concord 300DS. We've found one we like from a local dealer with one exception. This coach has the single sink in the kitchen. My wife really wants the double sink. Has anyone replaced the single sink with the double and if so was the conversion easy?
We have a 2016 300ds also. Funny thing that yr has 2 slightly dif models our has double sink and our interior material is different also paint schemes but putting in double sink isn't that difficult cut larger hole to fit new sink and change plastic pipe underneath
Elite Ready Brutte tow bar & Blue Ox base plate
Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
jjSpeedwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
Land of the Midnightsun

Name:   image.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  53.4 KB
Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
Old 05-18-2016, 05:42 PM   #4
Nevada

Thanks for the reply. We just closed the deal on a 2016 300DS from Manteca RV. We pick it up Saturday. My wife decided she may actually like the single sink. We'll see. If not I can change it out at a later date. P.S. I like what you did to the splash guard behind the stove. Looks nice!
Old 05-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #5
Land of the Midnightsun

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. We just closed the deal on a 2016 300DS from Manteca RV. We pick it up Saturday. My wife decided she may actually like the single sink. We'll see. If not I can change it out at a later date. P.S. I like what you did to the splash guard behind the stove. Looks nice!
Thanks! And big congrats on your new concord. We purchased ours last Jan and have had a blast in it. Took us about 2 yrs to go threw and study most motor homes and came to conclusion the concord would suit our needs and so far it's been great. No probs or surprises so far and pulls our jeep like a champ. All the best to ya!!
Old 05-22-2016, 06:47 PM   #6
World Wide Wanderer

Mine came with the double sink... go figure.

We are loving our Concord 300 DS, currently we have 4 weekend trips done and one coming up after Memorial Day (don't go anywhere on holiday weekends!) Then a week long trip in late July. After that we will have to see.

Minimal issues with ours, mostly cosmetic.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:14 PM   #7
Nevada

Just drove ours home from the dealer. So far so good. I had the dealer install a Winegard traveler dish 1000 satellite dish. They were only able to hook up the main TV to the receiver. I thought all the TV'S where cable ready. Is it possible to hook up the other two TV'S to the one receiver without running new wires from each TV?
Old 05-23-2016, 05:32 AM   #8
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Just drove ours home from the dealer. So far so good. I had the dealer install a Winegard traveler dish 1000 satellite dish. They were only able to hook up the main TV to the receiver. I thought all the TV'S where cable ready. Is it possible to hook up the other two TV'S to the one receiver without running new wires from each TV?
Possibly. All the televisions are hooked up to the antenna. A good possibility that all you need are new splitters. The RV industry has a tendency to use the low grade ones that won't carry a satellite signal. I don't use satellite in my camper, barely use the OTA. You might get some answers if you post this in the Appliances and Electronics sub-forum.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:21 PM   #9
Land of the Midnightsun

I might have answer for ya on your dish question and good to see you Aaron. We have the dish king dome on ours and it was already installed and I scratched my head on other tvs picking up dish signal. On top of our dish box there is a fr modulator box and I'm pretty sure that splits dish signals to other tvs. So if you put your other tvs on tv source and put on channel 4 Mabey 3 you should get your signal. Now our front tv it picks up signal on hdmi 1 source.hope that helps I also have another heads up experience that might help both of ya. We went to Lubbock tx for our youngest college graduation and when we pulled into rv spot we noticed water coming out from under fireplace. Knew I had leak so pulled panel off under microwave oven and found waterline going into hot water tank was lose all it needed was to be tightened. A hand fitting like garden hose just tighten up by hand also saw water pump over to right and same fitting just get as tight as u can by hand anyhow might save little water mess
Old 05-23-2016, 01:36 PM   #10
Land of the Midnightsun

Oh? One other thing about your dish signal. Our dish box is up front to the right of front tv in that cabinet and in same cabinet there is a tv boost switch ( on the wall of cabinet ) for you outside tv antenna On that switch there is a button and when on there is a green light. When using your dish signal make sure that green light is off. Or your will be pushing your dish signal and tv antenna signal down the coax at same time hope that makes sense??

Tags
sink