Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2018, 12:14 PM   #1

fresh water fill

I have a 2011 coachman concord and was just wondering how to add fresh water there is a a compartment door that has a hose hook up then a knob that turns to fresh water or city water I know thi sounds like a stupid question but I think I would just line up the arrows then turn on water to fill it up
Loriroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:25 PM   #2
World Wide Wanderer

Set it to city water to pressurize the system. Set it Fresh to fill the onboard tank.

Aaron [emoji41]

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 12:45 PM   #3

fresh water fill

If you are planning to fill the fresh water tank be sure to sanitize it before using it. See YouTube for video. Use 1/4 cup bleach per 15 gallon capacity. Use water pump to run water to sinks and shower. Close faucet when you smell bleach. Let water system stand for 12 to 24 hours. Drain FW storage tank, refill, use water pump and flush sink and shower lines until bleach smell is gone. May need to flush system twice.
Easiest way to add bleach is to connect empty FW hose to RV, pour bleach in the other end of empty hose, connect hose to water supply, turn on water. Turn fresh water supply off when FW tank is full.
Paul

on 2012 4500 Chevrolet Chassis
Paul
B D HOWie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water, water