Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #1

Furniture

I own a 2016 coachman sportscoach 404rb and love it. Already over 18,000 miles on her with a few small problems that were corrected. The layout is great but could’ve been better if the interior person would’ve made these changes. Since the 50” tv comes out of cabinete behind sofa on passenger side - if coachman would’ve put the sleep sofa under tv and where sleep sofa is on side, theater seating was there my coach would’ve been fantastic! Unfortunitly they did not think of that. It’s a pain turning my drivers seat around each night and moving the paded tables we bought to put under my legs. It would’ve also been great if both sofas, sleeper and regular were same width because then i might be able to get sleeper moved to side under tv and been adapted with the heater coils and i would just have to buy theater seating- no luck , looking into buying 2 pieces now and will have 2 pieces to sell. Anyone else thinking like me?
msbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
WDW

I don’t know if this will you but we used a company called RecPro and installed theater seating in our Mirada and took out the sleeper bench couch. The unit comes disassembled and five or six pieces and we installed it ourselves.
WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:18 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW View Post
I don’t know if this will you but we used a company called RecPro and installed theater seating in our Mirada and took out the sleeper bench couch. The unit comes disassembled and five or six pieces and we installed it ourselves.
thanks for your reply. My problem is that we do not want to give up sleep sofa but put one to side under tv and get adapted to heater system underneath and put theater seating where the sleep sofa is now, meaning I would need two pieces. At moment working with dealer who makes for coachman.
msbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:33 AM   #4

Hey msbaker I have the same rig. That's a great idea. Let me know if you can find a source.
coach404 is offline   Reply With Quote