Old 09-15-2014, 07:00 AM   #31

Yes first motorhome but have been camping whole life. We looked for years and bought the floor plan we love. We going camping this weekend for the first time and can't wait. We did stay near the dealer a couple of day but had no problems.

Wayne & Charlotte

Coachmen Pursuit 31 BDP

Old 11-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #32

We bought the same model, 2015 31 bdp31 this summer. No real major issues but a list a mile long on things that should of been taken care of before the rig was sold. We have issues with the hydraulics leaking, one of the compartments stays wet, water pump had to be replaced, drawers falling off the tracks and the radio broke. Still waiting on American family rv in Chesapeake to resolve several of these. All of these should of been caught is quality assurance checks were conducted at the factory. We are on the road now and have come across a couple more issues; 1. You can't check the air pressure on the rear tires unless you put valve extenders on the tires. Should come from the factory with them installed. 2. Went to set up my Wine gard satellite dish for sat TV and the existing wiring is for cable and will not support satellite so right now I'm in the process of putting new wiring in and it's no easy task, Took all day just to do the back tv.

Old 11-09-2014, 05:35 PM   #33
L2R

air gage

I felt the same way regarding the valve extenders.
I also found that the valve extenders I purchased were not bent where I could make them fit. That was a waste of money too
I found this and it works well and is accurate to my other tire gage tho' I can't tell you either is calibrated to what
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sorry about the other issues. We are on trip #4 and we haven't had any other issues.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:15 PM   #34

Going out this weekend for our third trip. So far no real problems. Did have my local garage line up the wheels in the back and put valve ext on. I think they come like that from Ford and RV dealers never remove back tires.

Wayne & Charlotte

Coachmen Pursuit 31 BDP
Old 11-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #35

We're in fl right now. I've ordered the extenders and will have them put on next year before we head back home. Had them on our previous Rv. Makes it real easy to maintain tires.