Old 04-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #71

thanks ducky

hammer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:36 PM   #72
L2R

Hammer,

Funny you are looking for a wall mounted cup holder / organizer. We were out this past week in D.C. and I have been scouring the internet for something that looked good and found nothing.

I did have a friend make a cell phone shelf out of cherry that went between the two dome lights above the sofa. He won't take money and I don't want to burden him but I haven't found anything I like yet. I have even looked at small apartment sized tables hoping to find something with legs and narrow enough to squeeze it in. I will keep looking and let you know if I find something.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:06 PM   #73
L2R

Legacy Center Console, Beckham Tan - Thomas Payne Furniture 349813 - Sofas - Camping World

Been looking at this. It is an insert for a RV sofa from CW.
It is so close but so far.
Tan not beige - no idea how far off this is.
Fits my width on the driver side only.
I have 30" from dashboard to back of elevated area in drivers area. This is bigger but foot print might work. Might even remove the back and reverse it.

too many ifs but if I found one at CW locally, I would try it out just to see how obvious the mismatch would even be noticed and how crazy it looked sitting beside the drivers seat.

Elevation would be great.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:34 AM   #74

looks like I will have to try to design something myself, and then cover it either to match, or contrast our interior, I want ssomething like I have seen in other models that come standard, but I have no clue as how I could order it from forest river, or who ever, I am sure they make them in house at FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2R View Post
Hammer,

Funny you are looking for a wall mounted cup holder / organizer. We were out this past week in D.C. and I have been scouring the internet for something that looked good and found nothing.

I did have a friend make a cell phone shelf out of cherry that went between the two dome lights above the sofa. He won't take money and I don't want to burden him but I haven't found anything I like yet. I have even looked at small apartment sized tables hoping to find something with legs and narrow enough to squeeze it in. I will keep looking and let you know if I find something.
hammer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 09:05 PM   #75
L2R

wondering if anyone had any updates, news or mods lately on their Pursuit.

Since last posting, I have added the saf T plus. It made a world of difference.
Added a 2nd a/c unit in the bedroom
and just today bought a sheet of lexan and made the screen door into a storm door.
The added daylight with the door open has been nice but loss of a/c or heat made it impractical until now.

I want to add a TV to the outside and yet to work out the details of 12v and 120v and how I want to tap into it all. I have a storage box about the right size to build a slide out tv stand and the 12v is in the next storage area (mud room light).
the extrernal GFI plug is just above and probably a better choice but haven't had the time to investigate it enough or build up the courage to start drilling hole in this beast.

So, anyone else been busy or have you all been smart enough to just enjoy it.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:38 PM   #76
Former Full Timer

Not lately because we are out "camping". The 4 Wheeler was my last mod until we get back in Sept. Since the repair in Mesquite, everything is working well and MPG is up over 8. Here is where we are today...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	515.5 KB
ID:	82695  
Elbert Hubbard
Duckogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 07:36 PM   #77
L2R

Duckogram,

that certainly looks beautiful. Glad you are enjoying the rig. Didn't know about the 4 wheeler mod or the mpg issues. Would like to know what was wrong. either post or link where this is I want to keep up with any f53 issues.

We had repetitive slide issues / leak in storage area issues; along with frig temp issues. Everything seems to be working well now and repairs to my satisfaction but man, what chore getting all the bugs out.

I was also wondering if you did the saf t plus and the tiger trak at the same time or one at a time. After adding the saf t plus, i am not sure the tiger trak is going to help a lot . I am pleased with it for the most part. So wondering if you did one at a time to understand the handling difference or did them at the same time.

enjoy your trip, looks great.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:42 PM   #78
Former Full Timer

L2R,
Almost all of my posts pertaining to your quiry are in this section. One notable exception is the posts on the grill screen which are in the the FR3 section.
As for the handling issues, I did the CHF, added Hellwig links, SafeTPlus (Red) and Tiger Track in that order. As I have said, the effects are cumulative. There is no single "Silver Bullet. I have about 15k miles since the additions and have driven in everything but snow/ice (and don't plan on doing that either). I am happy with the current performance of the coach so I'm not doing any other add ons (like Koni's) right now. Please do consider that your unit has very different geometry than mine so what might work for me may not produce the same results for you.
Elbert Hubbard
Duckogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 06:20 PM   #79
L2R

Thanks Duckogram, I will go back, must have missed a few posts.
I do realize mine is somewhat different but value the opinion of someone who did them one at a time. That helps.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:55 PM   #80

Hey all. I got nothing to report, sadly. We've been taking Big Bird out here and there but adding nothing except miles. But I'm still around and trucking! Hoping to get some time soon.