Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2017, 10:42 PM   #1

Leprechaun 319mb test drive questions

Hello all been reading a lot of info on this forum as we are wanting another rv, owned Class A, 5th & TT so time to try Class C as we like National Parks and booondocking, after many hour at the Tampa show really like the 319MB as with the options of pull out camp table and sink, heat pump air, recliners (the best we sit in at the show) 7500 lb hitch to tow our jeep

Like to give a shout out to Colemen reps as also because in aviation business , mechanic and pilot some say I am kind anal . They answered all my questions

So contract has test drive clause time is almost here so anyone have any thoughts on their unit or thing to look at love to hear it.

Cannot wait to see the dealer face when go to my hanger drag out the water house for leak check

Great site full of lots of info hope I will not need some of it

Thanks for looking
huntingbigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:27 PM   #2

The only thing I did not like about the Leprechauns is the black and gray tank size. About 7 gallons less than a Sunseeker or Forester.
markangie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:20 PM   #3

Thanks for reply, I passed on the purchase the turning radius was just not good enough so went back to 5th wheel and let my F250SD do the work

have great day
huntingbigun is offline   Reply With Quote