Old 08-08-2016, 10:35 AM   #11
I bought a 2016 coachman 404rb and the trip from Dallas to Galveston and back I lost one hub front and one in back plus 25 lug nut covers. Either manufactor or the place I bought it from did not install right or there is a problem. I have talked to many people who have the same set up as mine with no problems. I took pictures of all four wheels and coachman sent me replacements-I am on record now so if the warranty people screw it up I will just get more.

msbaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 02:52 PM   #12
Bob & Donna
Wow! Definitely a screw-up somewhere. Unfortunately mine was out of warranty when I lost them. Finally home and will have to get on the ball and reorder the correct ones.

BobandDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:55 PM   #13
I will have warranty people put on. I loose again I will b on record so after warranty period I can bitch and hope they take care of me. All my friends have been all over USA not loosing any, that's why I think they were not properly put on.

msbaker is online now   Reply With Quote