Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #1
4898 retired

Outstanding Factory service in Middlebury Indiana

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Bob Jewell, Nate Hedges and the technicians at the Coachman Factory. After attending the Goshen Rally for Coachman in June it was determined that I would need to return to the factory to have my service conducted. I was later contacted by Bob Jewell and a date was set for August 11’th.
We arrived on Sunday, Aug. 10th and used the free campsite that the factory provides. We met fellow owners of Coachmen products to include CSMRetired and his wife. The factory even had firewood stacked up for our use.
When I went to meet Bob on Monday he couldn’t have been more accommodating. I could tell he had a full plate but that didn’t stop him from giving use his undivided attention.
Without boring everyone with all the details the short of it is we spent a week there. Bob and his team worked on my coach for five days.
We would drop off the coach at the service center in the morning and each night around 4:00 we would return to pick it up. During the week several additional issues were identified and they were repaired without question the next day.
Since purchasing this unit I have had it in for repair several times at our local dealer (65 miles away). Each time I ended up disappointed and still had issues with the coach. If I knew how good we would have been treated and the quality of work and attention would receive at the factory I would have never wasted my time going locally for a repair.
Again I just want to take this time to thank Bob Jewell and his team of technicians for all the hard work and some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.

lilsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #2

Ditto....outstanding service and support
It was great to meet you and your lovely wife.

'Pa Pa's Palace'

2014 Sportscoach Crosscountry 405FK
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
CSMRetired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #3

Great service also, all staff were great Ron Ross and Bob were very good to us and did excellent work thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
larryhobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #4
Certified Curmudgeon

Again I am glad to hear that attending a rally at the RV Mecca yielded a great opportunity to receive customer service. Now I have contacted Mr Hedges directly so I will wait to see if a customer who can't get to a rally where they can't ignore you can get that same level of attention.
Here's Hoping...

Tags
factory, service