Old 02-28-2016, 12:40 PM   #1

Pursuit Questions

Hi everyone,

Newbie here looking to purchase a 2016 Pursuit. Recently I took the 33BH model out for a test drive and really like how the unit performed. However, after walking all of the Pursuit models, I noticed a few items that stops me from purchasing. I wanted to see if you guys/gals have some ideas.

1) The fresh water access is not behind a locked door. Current pursuit owners and issues with this? Solutions?

2) No outside shower. This is not a show stopper but I was surprised that it didn't have one.

3) Not sure if it has an inverter. Is it really needed? Not a show stopper.

4) Passenger-side laptop desk. Not a show stopper.

Out of the 4, the access to the water bothers me the most. Yes, I have considered the Mirada .

Thanks in advance for your help.

cvflowe

Old 02-28-2016, 01:07 PM   #2

I have a 27 KB and don't bother me about the water, you could move it if really worried, it does not have a inverter, would like a outside shower, could add one I guess, good thought, my wife uses the ipad when traveling, less bulky and cumbersome, with that and the gps we can find KOA's to stop when were tired of driving,
only thing I can say is the lack of quality assurance, just make sure before you buy to make sure everything is perfect, make your self familiar with the slide operation, where the controls are, watch close the cheap paper over the cabinets, mine is bubbling and I have it in to be fixed, check all wall paper, drawers not staying in while traveling, make sure it has the right entry door, stall leaking when taking shower, glue leaking through the ceiling, just make sure they didn't rush it through the assembly line, of coarse you would do this with any motorhome, this has just been some of the problems I have seen, motor and all seems great though, so far anyway, oh and another thing, decent cup holders for both driver and copilot would be nice for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvflowe View Post
Hi everyone,

Newbie here looking to purchase a 2016 Pursuit. Recently I took the 33BH model out for a test drive and really like how the unit performed. However, after walking all of the Pursuit models, I noticed a few items that stops me from purchasing. I wanted to see if you guys/gals have some ideas.

1) The fresh water access is not behind a locked door. Current pursuit owners and issues with this? Solutions?

2) No outside shower. This is not a show stopper but I was surprised that it didn't have one.

3) Not sure if it has an inverter. Is it really needed? Not a show stopper.

4) Passenger-side laptop desk. Not a show stopper.

Out of the 4, the access to the water bothers me the most. Yes, I have considered the Mirada .

Thanks in advance for your help.

cvflowe

hammer55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer55 View Post
I have a 27 KB and don't bother me about the water, you could move it if really worried, it does not have a inverter, would like a outside shower, could add one I guess, good thought, my wife uses the ipad when traveling, less bulky and cumbersome, with that and the gps we can find KOA's to stop when were tired of driving,
only thing I can say is the lack of quality assurance, just make sure before you buy to make sure everything is perfect, make your self familiar with the slide operation, where the controls are, watch close the cheap paper over the cabinets, mine is bubbling and I have it in to be fixed, check all wall paper, drawers not staying in while traveling, make sure it has the right entry door, stall leaking when taking shower, glue leaking through the ceiling, just make sure they didn't rush it through the assembly line, of coarse you would do this with any motorhome, this has just been some of the problems I have seen, motor and all seems great though, so far anyway, oh and another thing, decent cup holders for both driver and copilot would be nice for us
Great information. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 02-28-2016, 02:41 PM   #4

and making sure before you buy means no signing of paperwork untill it is to your satisfaction, there is no returning a motorhome after papers are signed, unfortunately,
hammer55 is offline   Reply With Quote