Old 01-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands View Post
Mark, I'm in a holding pattern at the moment, but I won't be shelling out the bucks Coachman/Forest River is asking for furniture that should be half that cost if not less. I'll be interested in what you learn from the 'other company'.

I'm currently considering the two Amazon links shown by me above, especially for the two-tone reclining love seat. Size is right, price is right, color will be fine. My only question is about getting it in through the motorhome door, even with the back off. Once it warms up a bit, I want to go out and partially unfold the current sofa, and get a good look at how it's connected and how it comes apart.

Please continue to update us on your exploits and I'll do the same. Happy hunting, and thanks to all who have contributed to this thread! Very much appreciated!
I visit our Leprechaun each weekend while it is in storage since it is only about 1 1/2 miles from our house. Here is photos of how our couch is mounted. I took these photos a week ago; Four screws and it's out. Shouldn't be too bad to get out the door. Probably open it up in the flat position and turn it on its side and go out the door. Easier said than done I'm sure...LOL.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160110_144449.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	98439   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160110_144505.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	98440  

Old 01-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #42

Thanks for the photos Mark, removal from floor looks like a snap. If you pull yours out the door before I do mine, please let me know how it goes.

2016 Coachman Leprechaun, 319DS, Motorhome, Dodge Durango Toad
Badlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 05:06 PM   #43

Quote:
Thanks for the photos Mark, removal from floor looks like a snap. If you pull yours out the door before I do mine, please let me know how it goes.
Badlands....I heard back from the company that can get the exact matching recliners for the Leprechaun. The total set is $1,190. That's almost $1,100 LESS than what my dealer told me! She said it is a two week lead time.

That price doesn't include shipping, but she said since I am only about 4 hours away from them it would be cheaper for me to just pick them up. So I am going to think it over....that price was inline with what I was expecting for the exact recliners that Coachmen offered as an option.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:46 PM   #44
Just A Member

If anyone is interested I have 2 sets of brand new factory recliners from my Coachman TT that has the slate interior. Long story but I replaced my swivel rockers with the recliners and the dealer ordered them but one was damaged in delivery. Coachman sent a new set directly to my house but they were 2 right side chairs not a left right set and I needed a left. They then sent a new set and they were again 2 right side latches.
So I have 4 brand new recliners with right side latches and 2 swivel rockers. I would think these would be the same size/color as the motorhome. If interested I will sell them for $250.00 each. Let me know and I can take some pic's or get more info.
2013 Silverado 1500 4x4 6.2L Max Tow
EDABEUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 07:57 AM   #45

Mark, I agree, that price is much more in line with my original expectations, too. Thanks for getting the info. Is the manufacturer located in Indiana?

Old 01-30-2016, 10:53 AM   #46

Badlands we have decided that we are going to purchase the matching recliners and have them shipped to us. Since the RV is in storage and it is the middle of winter I am going to place my order in early March. Only a two week lead time so that is great. Yes the company is in Indiana. Let me know and I can PM you the details.
Old 01-31-2016, 01:08 PM   #47

Private message sent, Mark, and thanks to you and all the others who contributed so much to this thread.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:23 PM   #48

Hi Mark,

We just bought a new 2016 Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS last week! It had every option on it that we wanted, except the recliners. Switching out our couch for the recliners is also something we want to do. Would you care to share your information on who to contact about getting them ordered? Thanks so much!
Old 02-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyHinds View Post
Hi Mark,

We just bought a new 2016 Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS last week! It had every option on it that we wanted, except the recliners. Switching out our couch for the recliners is also something we want to do. Would you care to share your information on who to contact about getting them ordered? Thanks so much!
If Mark didn't see your post, I can help. We also have a 2016 319DS, and are changing the sofa for recliners.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:14 PM   #50

Quote:
If Mark didn't see your post, I can help. We also have a 2016 319DS, and are changing the sofa for recliners.
Badlands I did PM Kenny about this after his post above.