Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #21

When we purchased our 2014 Sun Seeker I noticed a sheet of vinyl window screen installed right behind the grill over the radiator. twice a year I give the grill, front end and the front cap, a good coat of wax. Bugs wash off easily with no issues and the cost was practically nothing with the screen held in place by the radiator trim.

Brandon 2
2014 Sun Seeker
2500 TS
brandon 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #22

You are going to encounter bugs, but probably not as many as you think. I was camped next to a Yukon resident camper in the Klondike who uses this stuff and swears by it: https://allcleannatural.com/product/bug-gut-remover/ He saw me removing bugs from my Forester and let me borrow his. It worked well, but there is so much dust, dirt, grime there I'm not sure how long it will last.

2013 Keystone Raptor TH
2013 Ford F350 Dually TV
Rokslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:00 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkro View Post
Thanks for the serious replies. As to the sarcastic ones, of course I can google things just like everyone else, but isn't the point of this forum to get advice about which ones work well or not, or what people have done out of personal experience? If you don't want to offer serious advice, maybe this isn't the place for you.
Well put.
PenJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:06 AM   #24
Sunseeker 2400MBW

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Yes I do! NEVER go to Fla.during "LOVE BUG" season! Youroo!!

Also Texas!!!

Tags
bugs