Old 01-28-2015, 07:08 AM   #21
I have the TST system that requires the units to be sent to TST for battery replacement. That said, it is 3 years old and all sensors still work great. My truck and camper are pretty long, but I've never had any signal loss issues. Also, it recently saved me a bunch of money when it alerted me to a brake issue that caused overheating. See the link below. I'm glad I have the TST system!

Hey Creekers!

2012 CC 36CKTS Touring Edition
2015 Ford F-350 CC DRW Lariat
Joe_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:41 PM   #22
My wife bought me the tireminder system for my B-Day, available only from Camping World, but seems to work great.

Hugh R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 11:02 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus
After much research this winter, I also have a TPMS from EEZRV Products. It monitors both pressure and tire temperature and works with up to 22 wheels.

Since we are, still, waiting for warmer weather I haven't installed them yet but I've already contacted the folks about how to wire it directly in my fuse box and they were quick to help out and very friendly.

This is the video that sealed the deal for me when researching:

Rick & Karen
(Retired USAF, MSgt)
Monument, Colorado
5-year Travel Trailer RVers
2013 Forest River Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2904SS
2014 Toyota Tundra Maxcrew SR-5 TRD 4x4
ColoradoRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 12:09 PM   #24
Just purchased and installed Tire Tec ON system from Amazon. First order got lost in Post office, they sent a second which arrived in a day and a half along with orginal order which spent 12 days in Post office. Amazon said NOT to return orginal order. Great. Initalation was easy as screwing on valve caps then moving indicator to the next wheel and so on. As other noted, set of six came with twelve batteries. Only one didn't work due to batt having some glue on it. I also used two for my air bags, not concerned about the temp, just pressure. So far so good, give the system a few tips and I'll update.

Harry & Alice
Furkid Spruce
2014 Sunseeker 2650s
Friend of Bill and Lois
since May 30, 1975
Happywanderer is online now   Reply With Quote

pressure, tire