Old 04-30-2016, 03:18 PM   #21
Land of the Midnightsun

Sorry to hear about your pick ups. San Anton all threw Houston and some of dfw have gotten pounded. Your corner on your slide is normal. I asked MHSRV about that on our walk around and they said they are all like that. I thought hmmm? So we spent night out there and in the cover of darkness me and my beer made our way back over to where they had 12 of them lined up and I looked at ever one of them and yep they all the same. Every time we get rain or I wash. I look all around inside and everything is dry

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	391.6 KB
ID:	106530

Elite Ready Brutte tow bar & Blue Ox base plate
Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
jjSpeedwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #22
Land of the Midnightsun

Here's front

Views:	93
Size:	308.8 KB
ID:	106531

Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #23
Land of the Midnightsun

Hmm pic won't sit up straight

Views:	88
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	106532
Old 04-30-2016, 05:33 PM   #24
World Wide Wanderer

Thanks for that! I will leave it alone... for now. I got other stuff to deal with.

I did get into the cab overhead and will definitely be adding more insulation. I plan on using some foil faced duct insulation, probably 4", just glue straight to the fiberglass with construction adhesive. Also plan to clean up the wiring mess up there and get things bundled a bit better.

When by bride gets home later tonight we are going to sit down and see when we can schedule our first "real" trip. I hope to be able to get two weeks or as close to it as I can. Work has all of a sudden ramped up and we are backlogged through the end of the year and probably into second quarter of next year. Good for work, not so good for me.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:18 PM   #25
Land of the Midnightsun

Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Hope things goin your way. Saw ya over on concord sink question. Have ya made any upgrades lately? Also ment to ask ya if you've been on scales yet? I told ya bout water leak over on other thread If you haven't read yet pull your pannel under micro wave and check you water line to hot water tank and over to right your water pump fitting. Just tighten with hand. Our hot water line came lose made little mess. No big deal but ours concord is doin good. 3200 miles now. So far so good. Still trying to get situated on outside storage figuring what goes where?? OH? One more thing. Check your screws on your grey tank valve handles. I lost one handle almost the other. Screws backed out
Old 05-23-2016, 05:25 PM   #26
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjSpeedwagon View Post
Haven't heard from ya in awhile. Hope things goin your way. Saw ya over on concord sink question. Have ya made any upgrades lately? Also ment to ask ya if you've been on scales yet? I told ya bout water leak over on other thread If you haven't read yet pull your pannel under micro wave and check you water line to hot water tank and over to right your water pump fitting. Just tighten with hand. Our hot water line came lose made little mess. No big deal but ours concord is doin good. 3200 miles now. So far so good. Still trying to get situated on outside storage figuring what goes where?? OH? One more thing. Check your screws on your grey tank valve handles. I lost one handle almost the other. Screws backed out
Hi John,

Doing well, managed to go camping a couple of weekends ago. Work had different ideas. I had just come off of 9 days straight, 14 hour night shifts. So I won!

Only recent mod would be that I moved the 30 amp plug at the house so I can park the Concord further over... momma didn't like giving up her parking space.

I had already gotten the water fittings tightened up. I did have a leak under the sink this last trip out, the sink drain line had come a bit loose. I carry slip joint pliers and pump pliers to keep that stuff tight. My hands don't have the strength in the them that they used to... wish they made beer bottles with handles.

No scales... yet. Not sure I really want to know. I do have an appointment in mid June to have the front end alignment done. Suspect it is off by more than it should be.

Going out again for a weekend in June, then a week in July to a doggy RV park. We may end up taking the neighbor's dog too. She keeps coming over to our house and getting ours to come out and play. (mine is the hound)

Aaron

Old 07-12-2016, 11:52 AM   #27
Land of the Midnightsun

HI Aaron. I got my second ac installed went well. There is a tunnel in roof going to the right towards bedroom tv that will allow for power cord for ac. I put up some pics and idea of what I did over on tbonz ac thread. Wanted u to see it. Was a pain but got it done right I think. Extra air is awesome
Old 07-14-2016, 05:44 PM   #28

insul

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
Thanks for that! I will leave it alone... for now. I got other stuff to deal with.

I did get into the cab overhead and will definitely be adding more insulation. I plan on using some foil faced duct insulation, probably 4", just glue straight to the fiberglass with construction adhesive. Also plan to clean up the wiring mess up there and get things bundled a bit better.

When by bride gets home later tonight we are going to sit down and see when we can schedule our first "real" trip. I hope to be able to get two weeks or as close to it as I can. Work has all of a sudden ramped up and we are backlogged through the end of the year and probably into second quarter of next year. Good for work, not so good for me.

Aaron
Keep me posted on how this insulation job goes..It looks more difficult than the running of wire for the air conditioner !!!

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Tbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:12 PM   #29

Aaron,
Is this the one you bought?
https://www.rvsupplyparts.com/catalo...rMihoCkRzw_wcB
Old 07-15-2016, 06:29 PM   #30
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJeep22 View Post
That looks like mine. I bought mine about 12 years ago, from the original company. It has since been sold to Valterra, so I would say so.

I love mine. I bought it originally to use on my Airstream because it sat so low to the ground that a standard sewer hose had problem draining properly because of the lack of slope. I use a sewer clean out at my house to drain tanks and it is about 20" higher than where I park my RV's, so I can pump it uphill to that and not have to bother with the dump stations at the state parks.

Aaron

Tags
modifications