Old 07-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #61
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJeep22 View Post
I admit I haven't looked very far into it, but is there an easy way to get the TV (above the cab) to play through the sound bar and 2 speakers? I didn't see anything obvious on the entertainment center next to the TV.
Put the stereo on AUX and it should play the television, if you use the television speakers too you get some serious surround sound. I have pretty poor hearing but even I can tell a difference. Some of the other options are "Optical", "Cable" and a couple of others. I mainly use the AUX for the television. We do play DVD's on it and I run Pandora from my cellphone via the bluetooth. I also plug up an iPod too.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #62
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjSpeedwagon View Post
So now there are 4 of us with Concords. That's cool. This forum kind of boring unless you meet others with same equipment
There are more than four of us on this board, but we four seem to be the most active at the moment. I know there is one out of MSP richardelarson and at least one more from the upper Midwest, just can't remember who at the moment.

We need to plan a Concord Rally!

Aaron

Old 07-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #63
Land of the Midnightsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoonc View Post
I will look at that as an alternative, where did you put the remote sensor?

I want to split the step light and grab bar light off the over head porch light... eventually. I really don't need the overhead but the grab bar and step light come in handy.

I have requested a wiring diagram from Coachmen, but haven't heard back from them yet. I can figure it out, eventually, but like working from plans and diagrams.

Aaron
I ran all power wires to coach batteries. I wanted everything separate as far as on and off. My lights on Moho under awning remote box is on side with lights permanent and weather proof. Remote box for lights underneath on frame rails is in battery box. The lights on metal roller for awning sits in awning arm. It plugs in and unplugs when rolling up awning. Then put remote box in drawer inside
Elite Ready Brutte tow bar & Blue Ox base plate
Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
jjSpeedwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:33 PM   #64

Mirror

I use my camera to watch my Tacoma.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:53 PM   #65
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post
I use my camera to watch my Tacoma.
I watch my hitch basket... camera needs adjusting.

I did leave the rear view mirror in, the angle of the camera screen is hard to see if there is much sunlight in the cab. I also use it to keep an eye on what goes on in the camper while traveling. We will be taking a niece and nephew along on trips in a couple of years so it will come in handy then.

Aaron

Old 07-21-2016, 07:02 PM   #66
Land of the Midnightsun

I'm down for a concord rally
Never mistake Knowledge for Wisdom. One helps you make a living the other help you make a LIFE.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #67
World Wide Wanderer

I like that ottoman, what are the basic dimensions?

That might be an alternate to the dog perch. Bought a rug for it today, if it gets dirty it can be pulled off and washed. He has already ridden around the yard on it, we are heading out on Saturday for a week so he will get to really try it out.

Aaron

Old 07-21-2016, 09:50 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjSpeedwagon View Post
So now there are 4 of us with Concords. That's cool. This forum kind of boring unless you meet others with same equipment
It IS cool. As mentioned previously, this is our FIRST Motorhome, so please be patient with all my questions... I'd rather pump you guys than the techs or salesmen at my dealership. As I learn more, perhaps I can be of some help to you guys. 👍
Old 07-21-2016, 10:01 PM   #69
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
It IS cool. As mentioned previously, this is our FIRST Motorhome, so please be patient with all my questions... I'd rather pump you guys than the techs or salesmen at my dealership. As I learn more, perhaps I can be of some help to you guys. ��
No problem, glad to help. I am a very inquisitive person... Love taking things apart to see how and why they work... or don't.

I have been messing about with RV's for close to 40 years. Completely rebuilt several, helped build a few new ones from scratch, and enjoy tinkering. Learn something new everyday too.

Aaron

Old 07-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #70
Land of the Midnightsun

Quote:
It IS cool. As mentioned previously, this is our FIRST Motorhome, so please be patient with all my questions... I'd rather pump you guys than the techs or salesmen at my dealership. As I learn more, perhaps I can be of some help to you guys. 👍
Heck ask anything this is our first one also. Was wondering I read your thread on your rear tire air pressure and replied that we had similar prob and I had both rear outside wheels with bad air valves. Took it to discount tire and they replaced for 44 bucks no big deal Aaron is pretty sharp bout a lot of stuff. I read all his stuff

Tags
modifications