Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #1

Water Pump Location

I have a 2018 Freelancer 21rs, I'm having some back issues, so I am wondering if anyone knows exactly where the water pump is located, thus saving me all that bent over back strain looking for it: I'm going to winterize the motorhome.
raulrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #2

I don't know for sure in yours but in many the water pump is under the bed.
jonwisconsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulrio View Post
I have a 2018 Freelancer 21rs, I'm having some back issues, so I am wondering if anyone knows exactly where the water pump is located, thus saving me all that bent over back strain looking for it: I'm going to winterize the motorhome.
My 2017 Freelander 24QB has the pump under the bathroom floor. You gain access from the basement by removing the side panel.

Have you tried locating based on the pump noise when running?
.Write a blog on RV tire application RV Tire Safety. 48 years experience as tire design & forensic engineer. My RV Freelander 23QB on Chevy 4500 chassis. Giving seminars on RV Tire applications (not selling)@ FMCA Conventions. Mar 20-22 Tucson AZ
Tireman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 08:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tireman9 View Post
My 2017 Freelander 24QB has the pump under the bathroom floor. You gain access from the basement by removing the side panel.

Have you tried locating based on the pump noise when running?
Going to try locating today, thanks.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:17 PM   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulrio View Post
Hi Raul!

My 2018 Freelander 21QB has the water pump under the shower. You may access it thru the basement on the left side facing towards the front of the unit. I hope this helps and I hope it is somewhere else in your case as in mine you need to hire a midget to reach it! LOL. RVPhD
RVPhD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:02 PM   #6

I found it, thank you. It's tucked deep where the low point valves are in the basement.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:46 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Water pump location

Isn't it nice how helpful FR is with providing information on the location of this critical maintenance item is? It's almost as if the only people that know where the pump is in a given model are the folks on the production line
.Write a blog on RV tire application RV Tire Safety. 48 years experience as tire design & forensic engineer. My RV Freelander 23QB on Chevy 4500 chassis. Giving seminars on RV Tire applications (not selling)@ FMCA Conventions. Mar 20-22 Tucson AZ
Tireman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #8

You are right!

Tags
cat, location, pump, water, water pump