Old 08-29-2016, 02:44 PM   #11
World Wide Wanderer

Mine is parked next to the house, plugged in waiting for the next trip. Right now I am on the other side of the house doing a layout for a new storage barn for it.

We plan on going out at least one weekend a month and quite often make it more than that. It will be at the nearby state park lake for most of a week the end of September.

Technically this is our second Coachmen product, the first was a used TT that caught fire and burned up before we ever used it.

So far we have been very pleased with the Concord, don't have any plans to replace it anytime soon.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:55 PM   #12

I tell my Trophy Wife, of 33 years, Donna, if the cabinet door doesn't shut right, tell me, don't keep slamming it. It means a hinge screw or latch screw came loose. I keep toothpicks and glue in the RV to fix it. Cheap, soft, Southern Pine. Not a big deal to fix once you come to terms with what you're dealing with. I sort of understand the need to deal with weight on these things.

Old 08-29-2016, 03:21 PM   #13

Smile

Getting it ready for this coming weekend's race. 2015 Coachmen Freelander 21QB = Love it!
Old 08-29-2016, 03:37 PM   #14
Just A Member

Mine is currently parked in the driveway while I add all the new stuff we bought at the rally. Blue Streak toilet chemical system, Oyegenics shower head, new LED lights. I also hear you about the Coachmen owners not being heard from much. I only saw 2 other Coachmen's at the rally. Felt like the black sheep. I contribute it to how good they are and not needing factory service or having complaints on the forum. Just my theory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160501_151355.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	281.2 KB
ID:	118748
2013 Silverado 1500 4x4 6.2L Max Tow
EDABEUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 03:37 PM   #15

Our 2017 is under the carport waiting patiently to be let out again in a couple of weeks! It had to be towed to the local Ford dealer twice due to dying on my hubby while driving it. The second time, the head service guy found the problem with all the components that were connected to the battery. There was a loose, poorly installed component and things were shorting out. Scary! But we love our Leprechaun!
Old 08-29-2016, 04:49 PM   #16

pics

Ours is quietly sitting in it barn getting its wits together for a trip to Dallas in a couple of weeks..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1328.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	434.6 KB
ID:	118754   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1330.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	118755  

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Tbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #17

We have a 2016 clipper fb we have been using,got a late start didn't get her home till late July.We just got back from a couple days near the mississippi river.Will use use it as much as we can before the first winterizing.
Old 08-29-2016, 07:04 PM   #18

Ours is back in the storage lot. Been back from a 10 day road trip of about 1100 miles. Never left Missouri. Had a great time with friends we met through the Missour Coachmen State Rally. There were 5 couples, 2 Coachmen fifth wheels, one Coachmen Class A and two SOB's Class A's.

Is anyone making plans to attend the International Coachmen Rally next year? Already got our reservations made. I think there will be a good showing of Missouri Coachmen owners.

Happy camping, John.

Old 08-29-2016, 09:11 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjSpeedwagon View Post
Attachment 118671

Today Our Concord is in Kerrville Tex at Buckhorn resort.
We have a reservation to stay at Buckhorn from January 29 until March 11. Very nice RV park!!
Old 08-30-2016, 06:46 AM   #20
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows4 View Post

Is anyone making plans to attend the International Coachmen Rally next year? Already got our reservations made. I think there will be a good showing of Missouri Coachmen owners.

Happy camping, John.
When and where is it? Might be too late for us to make plans.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen