Old 02-28-2016, 12:58 PM   #261
BamaCamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked1 View Post
In NJ but what are they listed under in RVTrader? I looked under FR and did see any?

2014 F150 FX4 Crew 4X4 EB
2015 Roo 23IKSS

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
click on Travel trailer

Type in under make: Forest River

Model: Aviator

Three will pull up. One like mine the custom paint wright flyer 34ft, a white one they call the mutt from spare parts 29 ft I believe, and the electra which is gray touring edition 29ft.

cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #262

Here are the "REAL NUMBERS" on our setup as we head out to FL. I'm well within all the parameters of TV and TT even with the 50 gallon aux tank full and an 80 outboard motor in the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2255.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	451.4 KB
ID:	100648   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2240.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	100649  

Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 02:57 PM   #263
BamaCamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhat6mike View Post
Here are the "REAL NUMBERS" on our setup as we head out to FL. I'm well within all the parameters of TV and TT even with the 50 gallon aux tank full and an 80 outboard motor in the bed.
What part of FL are you going? Let me know of some campgrounds. Since we are moving back we plan on doing more camping now that our TT is all ready to go.
That is good to know on your numbers.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:41 PM   #264

Well, it looks like our trip will be delayed if not called off altogether. My son-in-law ran off the road in his truck while dodging a deer and crashed into a group of trees. He is in a coma at Shans Hospital in Jax Fl with not a lot of hope for recovery. If he does, he will have severe brain damage and years of rehab. His O2 count was 30% when they got him to the hospital and have no idea how long he had been that low as the wreck was on a road that is little travelled and it was late at night. My daughter is a total mess. Pray.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #265
BamaCamper

Quote:
Well, it looks like our trip will be delayed if not called off altogether. My son-in-law ran off the road in his truck while dodging a deer and crashed into a group of trees. He is in a coma at Shans Hospital in Jax Fl with not a lot of hope for recovery. If he does, he will have severe brain damage and years of rehab. His O2 count was 30% when they got him to the hospital and have no idea how long he had been that low as the wreck was on a road that is little travelled and it was late at night. My daughter is a total mess. Pray.
Oh my! Will definitely send prayers for your family. Keep us updated when you can! Prayers for sure.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:21 PM   #266

I'm really sorry to hear that Eddie. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Seasonally in the Grand Marias, MN campground
On the beautiful shores of Lake Superior

Aviator Wright-Flyer#1908
2012 Ram 2500HD CTD
KenHwy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 10:25 PM   #267
BamaCamper

Okay my Aviator friends. The third annual Bamaganza Rally is Oct 5th thru Oct 9th. Will be held at Noccolula Falls state park in Gadsden, AL. You can call them and register now. Just tell them you are Reg for FROG Rally in Oct. so far there is me and one other Electra register . We are at sites A-36 A 37. We would love more Aviators to be there. Hope to see you there. They are expecting 100 a full capacity for the state park.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #268

Bamaganza Frog Rally

I will call tomorrow and make reservations. Hopefully, we can get a site near you guys. This is a good time of the year for us to get away.
Does anyone know if there is a river or lake near the CG? I will bring my 11' RIB if so.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:34 AM   #269
BamaCamper

Quote:
I will call tomorrow and make reservations. Hopefully, we can get a site near you guys. This is a good time of the year for us to get away.
Does anyone know if there is a river or lake near the CG? I will bring my 11' RIB if so.
I know there are water falls. We are checking in March 4th and checking out March 9th. You can go as early as you like but told shortly after our rally is a big tractor pull event and we have to vacate. There is also a fair going on while we are there. If you get registered go to the Bamaganza site search bamaganza and fill out the registration form for him and let him know what site you are in. Some are staying a few days later as well. Hope you can make it. Tell them you want close to A-36&37 to keep the Aviators together . As of yesterday there were plenty of sites left.
Would love to meet you and see what all you have done.
How is your son in law doing? Hope all is well!
Old 03-03-2016, 09:38 AM   #270
BamaCamper

In Shipshawana, IN snowed in. Will wait till tomorrow before driving our Aviator home. Going at Lunch to check it out and do a walk thru. Hope that everything is repaired. So excited to get it back. Thank you Forest River for taking good care of us!