Old 08-25-2014, 02:04 PM   #11
BamaCamper

Just picked up our Aviator wright flyer. Not all Aviators come with the Most system. If your Aviator came with the MOST you get a Sony Tablet. The Dealers that loose it should replace it at no cost. If you are told to order it yourself may be mislead because your camper needs to be wired with it own Router! Which is behind the fireplace.

cjearle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:22 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivnut View Post
I didn't get a tablet either, nor a 2nd yr warranty card, but the sd card was in the packet. Unit now in dealer shop for 2 months, warranty, no parts, wrong parts, lack of
attention to planning. What a mess, gotta find a better dealer.
AWE1972 electra
with a total of less than 75 units ever made, the choice of warranty dealer will be of little consequence as my local dealer bought the last 15 and just sold the last one after 2 years on his lot they are probably the most knowledgeable dealer in the country when it comes to the Aviator and I would hazard a guess they would fare no better at getting parts for these orphans . The company will continue to support the product until they are all out of warranty, but there is no stockpile of parts, any Aviator specific parts have to made as needed and after the last one is out of warranty good luck.

Old 08-28-2014, 10:53 PM   #13
BamaCamper

Bankston RV in Florence, AL is more than wheeling to deal with my Aviator and I purchased from OR. Some people has me concerned but Jaime at Bankston has eased my fears. Very nice to deal with.
Old 08-28-2014, 10:57 PM   #14
BamaCamper

Our Sony tablets operates the entertainment system and the fire place. But it also holds all the owners manuals on it as well. Not all units came equipped with the MOST system.
Old 12-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #15

I was lead to believe the tablet came with my Flyer until I picked up the unit. Nope! Had to buy one on Amazon and ship it to FR for data card and programing. The Amazon unit was $325 while the one from FR was $525 on the same unit. I use this tablet when on the road with the Flyer.
The check list the dealer showed me when I took delivery, showed the tire pressure had been checked at 65psi. About 100 miles down the road, things didn't feel right, so I checked the tires. They were 35psi for all. I blew them up to 65psi and it corrected the problem. I'm just glad it rained on me all the way back which kept the tires cooled, otherwise I could have blown a tire. Do your own checks and don't believe the dealer. It's your unit and your life!!!
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:07 AM   #16

My Aviator did come with the tablet, SD card and all the paper manuals as well. The tablet does function as advertised but we don't really use it. My wife's ipad is a better tablet and the small remote that controls the DVD player also controls the TV. This remote never needs to be charged or started up so that's why I prefer it to using the tablet's remote control function.

Seasonally in the Grand Marias, MN campground
On the beautiful shores of Lake Superior

Aviator Wright-Flyer#1908
2012 Ram 2500HD CTD
KenHwy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #17
Rivnut

call dandy RV in Anniston, Al to schedule warranty work,,, good people,just came thru there, he was very helpful. said send more.
rivnut
Old 12-23-2014, 02:37 PM   #18

sd card comes standard, tablet with router comes as upgrade.