Old 09-24-2016, 10:24 PM   #1
Fabric Identification

We've been working on finding a bedspread/comforter to replace the one that was missing on our used Aviator Wright Flyer. While digging around the fabric choices I was able to identify several of the fabrics used in our trailers. Thought I'd list these incase anyone need them in the future.

The dinette fabric used is Richloom Pattern: Zola Color: Safari.

Available at JoAnn Fabrics and Fabric Mill.

I was able to see this in person and it is a perfect match. There is also a Seascape color without the reds and a Mink color with blues instead of reds if you wanted to go that route. Of course, these are now discontinued so thy may not be around much longer.

In the bedroom, the sides and sills appear to use Mitchell Fabric Pattern: Camelot Color: Walnut.

I've not see this in person yet, but it sure looks like it based on the color and texture.

I'll update as I find more.
saltsman is offline   Reply With Quote