Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2014, 11:02 AM   #1

2015 30DS Things I have learned

My unit has a Furrion entertainment center that is HDMI capable. It also has a SPDIF coax input for sound from the TV. If you get a 6 ft HDMI and SPDIF Coax cable you can have true Hi Def on the main TV and play the TV audio thru the entertainment center. For the electric water heater to work you have 115 AC power leave the water heater switch on the control panel off and turn the switch on that is located outside behind the water heater door. The air conditioner is a 15000 BTU Dometic Brisk Air 2 that can converted to operate with a heat strip if desired. The switch for the awning led lights is located on the dash above the rear view camera it also operated the front led's. The overhead lights in the coach fill up with styrofoam pellets over time it is easy to remove the covers and get the pellets out just squeeze the center of the light cover and it pops out. Start the generator before plugging it into the coach or you may trip the generator circuit breaker. The cheap handling fix is absolutely worth the effort to perform, it transforms the way the coach feels going down the road.
z3406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
Motoring

What was the cheap handling fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
grotto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:55 PM   #3

Look here

Cheap Handling Fix - iRV2 Forums
z3406 is offline   Reply With Quote