2016 30DS General Get To Know It Better Questions
Getting ready to take a long trip and am trying to get to know it better so it would be appreciated if someone could answer the following questions for me?
1) How do you make the dash DVD player sound also come out of the TV speakers?
2) How do you remove the exterior TV?
3) What do the 2 inline fuses behind the dash stereo go to?
4) Who is the manufacture of the slides and how to close them manually?
5) What is the model number and manufacture of the furnace?
6) Is there a wall thermostat that can be swapped out for one installed that shows the room temperature not the temperature that you have it set at. Having to push the sleep button to find out the interior temperature is strange.
7) How to get the DVD to play on the exterior tV?
Does anyone have a diagram of the location of all the fuses and what they go to that were added by Forest River. Fuses seem to be everywhere.
Sorry for the long post but the more I know the more confident I will be on the trip.
Thanks in advance.