Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2016, 08:07 AM   #1

2016 FR3 30 DS Newbie - DVD/Blueray player

Question - does the in dash play blue ray and or dvd? If so which tv's does it serve? Going through mounds of instructions and not seeing anything. The dealer said look at information????? Thank you so much for any help!!
KevandSyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:17 AM   #2

Just regular dvd. Serves the main tv for sure. I am almost positive you can play on the outside tv as well, but I have never used that one to make sure. For the bedroom you will need to get a stand alone DVD player as it is not connected to the DVD player at all.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:53 AM   #3

It plays regular DVDs to the Main and Outside Tvs - choose Aux on menu and source on TV's. Our dealer actually said it didn't but apparently he was wrong haha! I was thinking "whats the point!?" the FR website has all of the manuals for everything so you can DL or look at online - thats how I figured out how to make it all work
kerber77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:13 PM   #4

just ordered 2017 30ds will have a 2000 wrangler chasing us, rag top
menkp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 01:57 PM   #5

Note that on at least some of the 2015 FR3s the manufacturer was connecting the composite video feed to the outside TV on the wrong input (because the manual for that TV is wrong......) and then not testing it before delivery. If the outside TV doesn't receive the DVD output when in "AUX", might want to check the connection.

Tags
dvd, newbie