Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2017, 11:36 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
wayne and sherry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 580
Air intake filter

Who has replaced the air intake filter on there 2015 30DS? I've got about 8,000 miles on now and wonder when the air filter should be replaced. I feel in 10,000 miles that air hungry V10's air filter has processed a lot of air by then. Also where can l get a new air filter? Walmart? What's the stock number for that filter?
__________________

wayne and sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Broward County
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne and sherry View Post
Who has replaced the air intake filter on there 2015 30DS? I've got about 8,000 miles on now and wonder when the air filter should be replaced. I feel in 10,000 miles that air hungry V10's air filter has processed a lot of air by then. Also where can l get a new air filter? Walmart? What's the stock number for that filter?
Checked mine at 5000 miles, clean as a whistle. Just take it out, have a spare on hand and when you see/feel it needs a new one just pop it in!

FA-1782
Amazon $13.35
or the FRAM CA10071 for a dollar more...

For 2014 Chassis owner's manual CLICK HERE.
p.85 describes how to do it
p.112 states part# (FA-1782)
p.124 describes when to do it


For 2015 Chassis owner's manual CLICK HERE
p.84 describes how to do it
p.111 states part# (same as in 2014 chassis FA-1782)
p.124 describes when to do it
__________________

DutchRv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Knoxie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchRv View Post
Checked mine at 5000 miles, clean as a whistle. Just take it out, have a spare on hand and when you see/feel it needs a new one just pop it in!

FA-1782
Amazon $13.35
or the FRAM CA10071 for a dollar more...

For 2014 Chassis owner's manual CLICK HERE.
p.85 describes how to do it
p.112 states part# (FA-1782)
p.124 describes when to do it


For 2015 Chassis owner's manual CLICK HERE
p.84 describes how to do it
p.111 states part# (same as in 2014 chassis FA-1782)
p.124 describes when to do it
How did you get yours out? It's a tight fit in my 2016. Do I have to loosen the filter box from the intake pipe?
__________________
FR3 Fuelly
Knoxie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Broward County
Posts: 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoxie89 View Post
How did you get yours out? It's a tight fit in my 2016. Do I have to loosen the filter box from the intake pipe?
Yep. That's exactly how I got mine out...
DutchRv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.


×