Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 604
Antifreeze suction port not working

Ok the valves are all turned and the pump is turned from the inside but it is not sucking the antifreeze
__________________

colourful64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #2
Pickin', Campin', Mason
 
5picker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Western PA
Posts: 10,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful64 View Post
Ok the valves are all turned and the pump is turned from the inside but it is not sucking the antifreeze
colorful64,

You have posted to a thread that is 4 years old.
I suggest you start a new thread with your question and add as much information as you can to get a good reply.
__________________

__________________
_________________________________________
2016 Flagstaff 8529IKBS Diamond Package 5th Wheel-Goodyear Endurance Tires
2017 Ford F-Series SCREW 4x4 - Factory Puck
TST Tire Monitor w/Repeater - Sinemate 3500w Gen.

Days Camped: '16=46 '17=30 '18=51 '19=42
5picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:56 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post
colorful64,

You have posted to a thread that is 4 years old.
I suggest you start a new thread with your question and add as much information as you can to get a good reply.


Doesn't it just get bumped to the top? And new interest gets started? Doesn't make sense to post new
colourful64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
Pickin', Campin', Mason
 
5picker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Western PA
Posts: 10,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful64 View Post
Doesn't it just get bumped to the top? And new interest gets started? Doesn't make sense to post new
It does but since your question isn't exactly what the OP was asking, your question gets lost in a thread about something different.

You may get the answer you are looking for but threads with multiple questions/answers can get confusing as most never go back and start at the beginning.

There's no harm in starting your own post. It also helps when others are searching to have YOUR query described in the subject line instead of something else that may not quite pertain.
__________________
_________________________________________
2016 Flagstaff 8529IKBS Diamond Package 5th Wheel-Goodyear Endurance Tires
2017 Ford F-Series SCREW 4x4 - Factory Puck
TST Tire Monitor w/Repeater - Sinemate 3500w Gen.

Days Camped: '16=46 '17=30 '18=51 '19=42
5picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:54 PM   #5
Site Team
 
wmtire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast Louisiana
Posts: 21,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post
It does but since your question isn't exactly what the OP was asking, your question gets lost in a thread about something different.

You may get the answer you are looking for but threads with multiple questions/answers can get confusing as most never go back and start at the beginning.

There's no harm in starting your own post. It also helps when others are searching to have YOUR query described in the subject line instead of something else that may not quite pertain.
Excellent and absolutely correct explanation, 5picker. The site team is going to move these posts to their own thread where it will hopefully get the OP fixed up.
__________________
2011 Flagstaff 831 RLBSS

Just imagine, for a moment, if there were no hypothetical situations.
wmtire is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 PM.