Old 02-16-2016, 09:14 PM   #101

What is the correct tire pressure?
The label inside shows 82 PSI, the Goodyear tire recommends 110 PSI.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 02-17-2016, 02:29 PM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbutch View Post
What is the correct tire pressure?
The label inside shows 82 PSI, the Goodyear tire recommends 110 PSI.
Its based on the Goodyear loading chart. Look on Page 2, bottom two rows. I think we're 245, just double check. You'll notice there isn't a value below 80PSI, which means that is the minimum you can run. 82PSI is what FR recommends based on GVWR I believe. Just take your rig before you go out on the road to a truck stop with CAT scales, pull up and tell the lady your in for your 1st weigh for a private vehicle. Make sure you axles are on different pads. Then you'll pull around when your done and go in and pay for your ticket. Take that number and use this table to look up your correct PSI. If you put on different tires than those Goodyears down the road, it'll be totally different. You'll probably be surprise to see your rear axle will be close if not over weight if you carry any water in your tanks. I usually run 85 on the front and about 90 in the rear. Add a little safety margin...too high and the ride quality will be harsh. And the 110 PSI on the sidewall is a MAX tire pressure. By no means a recommendation from Goodyear.

http://www.goodyearrvtires.com/pdfs/rv_inflation.pdf

Old 02-17-2016, 05:49 PM   #103

Thanks this is good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 02-29-2016, 01:49 AM   #104

Glad I spotted this. My bunk stop working this weekend. I'll look for that fuze. Why aren't all the fuze descriptions and locations provided to the owners?
Old 02-29-2016, 02:08 AM   #105

I've had to clean my toilet supply line 3 times so far in the 13 months I've owned our new 2015 30DS. Other threads here have indicated it is caused by a naturally deteriating hot water heater anode debris being sucked into the cold water supply line. It was suggested a backflow valve be installed to prevent it. I changed our anode and flushed the hot water tank. Shortly thereafter... Same problem. Going to flush it again. Although relatively easy to clean out the supply line filter, this is rediculous.
Old 02-29-2016, 02:10 AM   #106

What do you define as a "little" water? Ours has around an inch of water left in the tank when it is drained. It is water we could use when dry camping! The design should have the exit tube on the bottom of the fresh water tank, not on the side!
Old 02-29-2016, 02:26 AM   #107

In our 2015 30DS, the 3 fan wires (LR, BA and BR) are all wired into the ceiling lights. Why they are not independent is weird.
Old 02-29-2016, 04:35 AM   #108

bought a 2014 le2150 mercedes sprinter chassis, need to treat the roof but not sure what to use and what type of material it is up there.?
Old 02-29-2016, 07:10 AM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteAndEd View Post
I've had to clean my toilet supply line 3 times so far in the 13 months I've owned our new 2015 30DS. Other threads here have indicated it is caused by a naturally deteriating hot water heater anode debris being sucked into the cold water supply line. It was suggested a backflow valve be installed to prevent it. I changed our anode and flushed the hot water tank. Shortly thereafter... Same problem. Going to flush it again. Although relatively easy to clean out the supply line filter, this is rediculous.
It is virtually impossible for debris in your water heater to make its way to your toilet. Don't waste any more time with that line of thought.

Bruce
Old 02-29-2016, 07:21 AM   #110
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad297 View Post
It is virtually impossible for debris in your water heater to make its way to your toilet. Don't waste any more time with that line of thought.

Bruce

Totally agree!

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"