First trip, 2600 miles
Just returned from our first trip, 12 days and 2600 miles round trip. Vacation was fantastic. We have a few issues with the FR3-30DS, but nothing stopping the trip. I will be contacting the dealer to arrange warranty service. Here's the list of problems:
1. Right front leveling jack leaks fluid when extended. Jack never retracted, but fluid collected on pad. Fluid seams to be coming from extended shaft, not hose connection points.
2. Windshield gasket, driver side, came loose. I repaired this with some clear silicone RTV.
3. The gray tank valve leaks on the output side of the valve.
4. The main entrance door appears to be misaligned. There is a gap of about on the lower right on the lower right side of the door when closed.
5. The wiper blade on the passenger side barely touches the windshield and all.
6. I'm sure this problem was there before we left but we didn't notice it, but the water flow from the bathroom faucet is barely a trickle. I haven't investigated that problem yet, but will.
7. Propane tank guage the indicator lights on the control center do not agree. The gauge always indicates one quarter full while the indicator lights indicate three quarters full.
That's about it.