Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2016, 10:20 AM   #1

FR3 fog lights, low beam

Hi all,
Requesting recommendations or assistance with my 2015 FR3 lighting situation. Is the fog light a bulb replacement or whole mechanism replacement? Also, the low beams suck. Since driving in low light conditions is unavoidable for the life of the RV, should I just suck it up and install after market lights? I have heard the headlights can be adjusted, has that helped anyone so much they love their lighting experience now?
Thank you, safe travels.
3BadDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:08 PM   #2

I have a similar problem, but no solution yet. My low beams do not light up the path in front of the vehicle more than about 40-50 feet, if that far. I usually drive with the fog lights on along with the low beams or else I drive with the high beams which automatically shuts off the fog lights. The dealer replaced the low beam bulbs but no improvement. I will be bringing the RV back to the dealer to ask him to adjust the low beams. This may be a design problem. I notice the headlights on the 2016 FR3 are different.
Ranger_n_Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:21 PM   #3

Scroll down a bit to the title fr3 headlight replacement, or you can search it.
There s a phone number on the posting to call
WalczaksFR3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light

« Tow Bar | Hello »