Old 09-13-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
Front alignment

Can you believe I can't find anyone within a hour from me that can do a front alignment under warranty. I called ford and that's the closest place.

ostmd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
I live in Georgia. We have Camping World and RV World nearby where I live North of Atlanta. There are some things that I have to go to the Ford Dealer (truck center) to do.

Alignment is one of them. The RV shops don't seem to mess with alignment. I think it's because of the Ford Chasis and the Triton V10 engine - your probably better off going to Ford for that work cost wise

grotto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 07:36 PM   #3
Had mine done a couple months ago, cost was $146.00 including the caster kits, used a alignment specialty shop, they knew exactly what to do for a c-class alignment,best investment I have made. For the cost I won't even bother trying to go through warranty or a Ford dealer ( unless they do MH's alot)Just make sure you take it in like you are going to drive it, tire pressure set, air bags ( if you have them) inflated, water in tank.
2014 Forester 3051s
2016 Nissan Pathfinder SL
2012 Sonic toad
wana65stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #4
Going get mine done next week. The I'll decide if I want to change stabilizer.
2016 Forester 3171DS
Work 28 and 28 around the world.
Camp every chance we get

papap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:08 AM   #5
Something to look into is if you have a place nearby that makes truck springs. It where I was able to get it in for an alignment. Otherwise, an acutal Ford dealership for heavy trucks is about 2-3 hours away. And I didn't bother trying to make a warranty claim against Ford. Was about $100.
KansasFR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #6
You carry it in and pay for it then send bill to warranty rep for reimbursement don't try and get it paid for ahead of time

i2015 sunseeker 3050s. 2007 saturn aura
Boso is offline   Reply With Quote