You are not alone brother, I white-knuckled the whole way to storage from the dealer. I have done a lot of research and have found the following:
1. check your tire pressure to make sure it is correct, should be on the wall next to the driver seat, mine says 82 psi
2. check the alignment - a lot of people are off - if you can find a Ford dealer to service Rvs it should be under Warranty - if you bought new.
3. Cheap handle Fix - free and you can do it yourself - This will help with the rolling (rocking back and forth - I just did it and posted a guide - see CHF Guide post, PM your email and I can send a PDF
4. Steering Stabilizer. I just installed the Roadmaster Reflex and it helps with the passing semi trucks. If money was not an option then I would have installed the Blu Ox Tru Center, Safe-T Plus is another good option.
5. Rear track Bar - this helps with the tail wagging. Blu Ox makes one of these as well.
6. Better Shocks (Koni) or SumoSprings (airless Air bags)
1 thru 4, you can do first and will help considerably
I hope this helps