Old 04-10-2015, 09:13 PM   #1

Help!!!!!

2015 30DS we have both dry camped and full hook ups a couple times each and have not experienced this problem. Currently just hooked up water to park all was fine then both the kitchen and bathroom faucets stopped flowing suddenly. Shower and toilet work fine. Kitchen faucet nothing! Bathroom faucet just a little flow. Any suggestions? I even tried using water from the tank and the water pump. Still no flow.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #2

Sounds like debris is clogging the aerators. Unscrew the the aerator at the end of the faucets, and check for loose objects. flush as necessary.

Old 04-10-2015, 09:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebirep View Post
2015 30DS we have both dry camped and full hook ups a couple times each and have not experienced this problem. Currently just hooked up water to park all was fine then both the kitchen and bathroom faucets stopped flowing suddenly. Shower and toilet work fine. Kitchen faucet nothing! Bathroom faucet just a little flow. Any suggestions? I even tried using water from the tank and the water pump. Still no flow.
It sounds to me like a crimped pex hose off your main water line. Once they bend, they stay bent. I have no idea as to tell you where to look as I don't know your unit. I replaced all pex lines with high pressure hoses and haven't looked back. Pex lines are cheap and fast to install is the reason they come from the factor OEM.
Have you changed the filter lately? Might be trash in line.
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 09:30 PM   #4
Site Team

X2 on cleaning screens in faucets.

2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels
Flybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #5

Thanks all. I would have never considered debris in the aerators in such a short time but that was the problem. Completely clogged. Maybe debris in the lines from assembly. Thanks for the advice.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #6

Quote:
Thanks all. I would have never considered debris in the aerators in such a short time but that was the problem. Completely clogged. Maybe debris in the lines from assembly. Thanks for the advice.
Correct, all the water lines are open during the build until hooked to the faucets plus plastic from when holes were cut in the FW tank.

Some of the stuff you found may have come from the water you use, do you use a water filter?
Old 04-11-2015, 07:28 PM   #7

Yea I rinsed out both the black and gray tanks, JeNNY is brand new and neither tank has been used yet. Out of the black tank came 2 pretty good size hunks of wood. You could tell the stuff was from construction of the coach. Also these were lots of plastic chips and shavings.

JeNNY (2015 FR3 / 30DS)
2000 Jeep TJ Moab Rock Crawler
2013 Jeep JK
Old 04-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #8
Moderators' Assistant

Quote:
Pretty common on all new rigs.

2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH and Prodigy BC
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote