Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2019, 11:40 AM   #1

House light

How do you change an interior light on the 2015 FR3. Mine over the sink no longer comes on. It is an INDEPENDENT light that is the ONLY light on it's switch. I would have attached a picture of the kind of light I have but I am unable to change my picture resolution to meet the standards. I'm pretty confident a picture would have gotten me answers more directly related to my question. But maybe someone out there can tell me what to do. It is a LED panel soddered to wires.
Qu33nb33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 02:34 AM   #2

Generally once you remove the lens, usually held in place by notches and stubs that fit it them, by squeezing the lens lightly in the right place, there are a couple screws driven through the base into the ceiling. Back those out and the wiring should be the only thing holding the light in the air.

If you have a meter, through on on there as it's highly unusual for LCD's to burn out. LED's last a long time is one of their benefits. Might be the switch in the fixture or a wire lose either at the fixture or on the supplying connection.

A pic would help be more specific but that should have you headed the right direction unless you have something really different for lighting.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #3

My 2015 started losing some too. I replaced with new ones that have led bulbs. It was a tad pricey, but worth it IMO. I’ll post pics later.
Antone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light