Old 05-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #11
I only have the two on the dash under the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

leisurelarry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #12
They are 7.5 amp in-line fuses directly behind the plugs. Tough to get to or photograph.

2014 FR3 30DS In New Jersey

JerseyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:07 PM   #13
Under dash photo. Replaced blown fuse with 5 amp for now until I can get the correct 7.5 amp. Wires are orange / white. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1432426065.332418.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	77836
bar27613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:30 PM   #14
Where and which fuse would control the house radio, our radio stopped working, only 10 days old...FR3
Walkerm25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 07:52 PM   #15
2007 Georgetown 340TS w/ same issue

Just an FYI for everyone as I had the same issue, with my 12V/lighter outlet, Map Lights and Radio going out just as I was de-winterizing my rig . I bought a 12v tester and dug in thinking that the same issue with field mice that had affected a few other people at our storage facility. Turns out (thanks to the forums advice) it was actually a blown 20A fuse in the fuse block on the firewall in the streetside corner. I removed the cover, and started pulling the fuses one-by-one until I found one that was blown. Flipping another 20A fuse into the vacated spot and the radio and lights came right back on.

WHile I was under there, I added a second pair of 12v outlets that I put under the dash, next to the driver window, so I could place my GPS and mobile in a better position instead of in the only spot on the dash console (which I always hit with my knees...).

Hope this helps other folks out!
GBodyTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #16
Kudos to you for reaching thAt fuse box. You must be a nibble and thin guy. Last fall when my back up lights stopped working I discovered that fuse box and I have to say that's got to be the WORST location I've ever seen. With the dog house bump in the way and the drivers seat all the way back I was nearly able to get in there with a meter and a flashlight !

I tapped into the power in the hydraulic panel to add a cell phone booster and charger that sits on the left side of the dash.

Technorick is offline   Reply With Quote

fuse, light