Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #1

Smile Modifications made to my 2019 FR3 30 DS

During the life of an RV, most of us owners after reading various Blogs AND receiving our wifey desires, we get an "itch" to make some mods to our RVs. So, during the past year of ownership, I have had several mods made to our 2019 FR3 30-DS in case your interested. Because of age, equipment, and lack of knowledge, I did not accomplish most of these myself.
1. Safe-T-Plus steer control on front axle. Dealer paid half the cost upon RV purchase.
2. Road Master sway bar on rear axle. Dealer paid half the cost upon RV purchase.
3. Tire pressure valve extensions on all four rear wheels in order to properly be able to check and fill with air. Dealer paid half the cost upon RV purchase. I did the front ones myself.
4. Installed Hellwig adjustable rods set at 12.5 inches (hole to hole) and attached to second (bottom) hole on stock front sway bar.
5. Replaced stock useless bathroom tiny potty with a Dometic 320 elongated one.
6. Installed sliding shelves in the pantry. www.shelvesthatslide.com/do-it-yourself.htm
7. Replaced front salon roof vent with a motorized Fantastic Fan. Did this myself after watching a U-Tube video. Very labor intensive proves.
8. Installed LED turn signal lights on front part of coach sides---both sides just above and back of front wheel wells.
9. Installed Tire Monitor air pressure sensors on RV tires and wired in the Booster---plus sensors on tow car. Did this myself.
So now I am done spending $$$ on my "over night chariot".
bootsthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #2

Hi Ron & Betty,

I just wanted to suggest that you add your post to the "FR3 Pictures of Mods" thread.
vacationlovers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, fr3, modifications