Old 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM   #1
Solera 2013 24S
Need some reviews on FR3, 32DS

I am thinking of trading in my Solera for a FR3. Need more room for the grandkids. Any info, positive or negative will help. Thanks

Leismom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Here's my 2 cents...compared FR3 32ds to GT 351DS and 364TS. Fr3 felt cheaper in a few ways, such as flip up tray pulling veneer off cabinet and some furniture pieces. Fr3 price was hard to get a dealer to move much on, however it's easy to get a price on GT from RV direct. That price isn't much more than the best price I could find on an FR3.

For me it was an easy decision to get the extra bathroom and nicer finish features of the 364 for only a small amount the full fiberglass roof.

JLud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:38 AM   #3
I went FR3 30DS because of the floor plan and the desire to stay at 30' for restrictions at some state parks we enjoy. I think it is the best 30' floor plan out there from our search. Had I gone bigger, I would have shopped around more and looked for a full fiberglass roof as noted above. If length is not an issue for you, shop around. Not knocking my FR3, but there are better coaches out there for a little more money.

2015 Forest River FR3 30DS - No Ragrets

Toad - 2011 Jeep Wrangler
Antone is offline   Reply With Quote