Old 12-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #21

Taking our FR3 on its first trip...Disneyland. Going to stay at the Anaheim RV Resort. Love the Mouse!

Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Lady View Post
I was told by the dealer the Kia Sorento couldn't be towed. What type of hook up are you using?
We used a tow dolly for Sorento,but now own a 2014 Ford Fiesta which can be flat towed once you unhook the neg. cable from the battery and put it in "N". Plus it's a lot lighter even on a dolly.

Old 12-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #23

Congradulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling Magic View Post
Taking our FR3 on its first trip...Disneyland. Going to stay at the Anaheim RV Resort. Love the Mouse!
Hello Rolling Magic,
Good Luck with your FR3 and your trip to Disney. We bought ours this summer and after getting the problems fixed we've had great times with it. My wife wants to take her Grandson to Disney and my sons live in Waycross,GA. Hope to go next year, the weather in OK. kept mine parked for now.
By the way I loved the cruise control while going to Selina,KS. to hilly in OK.!
Rick & Dora
Didn't know this site had an App !
Old 12-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brattazz View Post
Hello Rolling Magic,
Good Luck with your FR3 and your trip to Disney. We bought ours this summer and after getting the problems fixed we've had great times with it. My wife wants to take her Grandson to Disney and my sons live in Waycross,GA. Hope to go next year, the weather in OK. kept mine parked for now.
By the way I loved the cruise control while going to Selina,KS. to hilly in OK.!
Rick & Dora
Didn't know this site had an App !

Brattazz thanks. I have settled in and everything seems to be working, waiting for my DW to arrive from work...L.A. Traffic stinks.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #25

Got back from out Disneyland trip and all went well. Really don't like the furnace - noisy! Used a small ceramic heater which warmed the FR3 fine. Next trip Quartzsie...
Old 12-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #26

Rolling Magic you were bothered by the furnace. Did the top unit stay on blowing all night or the lower vents on? If upper blowing I have the fix. Let me know
Old 12-22-2013, 11:00 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by D5106ret View Post
Rolling Magic you were bothered by the furnace. Did the top unit stay on blowing all night or the lower vents on? If upper blowing I have the fix. Let me know

D5106ret, not sure, I just know it was noisy and I shut it off. I'll need to re-eval and I will let you know. Thanks for offering your help.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #28

Quote:
My air conditioner runs when you run the furnace. I went and turned off the breaker for the a/c to stop it from running. What is the fix you use??
PhotoMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:32 PM   #29

Rolling Magic, I believe I had the same problem which I understand common to FR3 setting at factory. Try setting the thermostat to fan. Place the setting on auto. Turn up the heat. The lower furnace (LPG) should turn on without the upper ac unit. Give that a try and see if that will work. Good luck. David
Old 12-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #30

Quote:
Rolling Magic, I believe I had the same problem which I understand common to FR3 setting at factory. Try setting the thermostat to fan. Place the setting on auto. Turn up the heat. The lower furnace (LPG) should turn on without the upper ac unit. Give that a try and see if that will work. Good luck. David

D5106ret, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info...