Old 09-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #1

Overall

My hubby and I just bought an FR3. We get it later this week as I had a few things added. This is our third FR unit. I had a Sunseeker for the past 7 yrs. never had a days problem with it.

For those who have a FR3. Overall what are your concerns? Anything you can share please do.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #2

We don't have our FR3 yet. It is being built. But, with a name of Dog Lady, you must be "good people." We bought the FE3 because we will be traveling with four dogs, the kids! It was the best we could find for traveling with dogs.

Old 09-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #3

Picked up out new FR3 on Wednesday and went off camping on Thursday. We are really enjoying it. Just for the record, I live in Florida. It's well over 90 degrees here and the a/c works great. Since the front is facing the sun most part of the day, I put up sun reflectors on all three side and left the shades down That made a world of difference.

Not sure whatt FR was thinking about leaving out the shower door. It's does run out on the floor. We did discover if you let the shower head spray directly now in the center of the shower there is less what're than if you turn it to hit the back corner. I changed the shower head so it outs out more water.

The shower thus far is the only negative. We are going to have a custom door made.

The volume for the tv kitchen is difficult to hear when the air is running. I noticed that before we took possession of it. The awesome tech that took care of the coach for us wired the volume to the Aux speaker A. You can turn it on and off. Now we have surround sound when we want it.

We purchased the loaded unit. Leveling jacks were a must. My Sunseeker did not have them and using boards to level was gong to be a thing do the past. The TV outside is awesome plus we can listen to the radio. Nice sound.

Overall, it's a nice coach with more storage than I thought at first.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #4

We picked up our FR3 August 28 th in Elkhart. The A/C is 15000 BTU not 13500. Only problem so far is smell from toilet. We are having this checked out this week. I think it may be a vent problem.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by niedobry1 View Post
We picked up our FR3 August 28 th in Elkhart. The A/C is 15000 BTU not 13500. Only problem so far is smell from toilet. We are having this checked out this week. I think it may be a vent problem.
I was informed by FR today a change order was issued to use 15 instead of the 13.5 ac.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:32 PM   #6
Motoring

Quote:
There are some posts on the dometic 300 toilet, if it is that model then you should be able to get a new 310 sent to you to correct the issue. I believe it was described as a broken valve that allows waste to seep into the unit.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #7

Quote:
Do you know what your build date was?
Old 09-27-2013, 09:04 AM   #8

The week of August 28th
Old 09-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #9

Quote:
The week of August 28th
There has been a change order by FR to upscale the ac. When did you get your coach?